Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i wish you all a good day

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am here to spread postivity to all of u guys on this site no matter how hard life is i wish u a good day. at the end of the day we got eachother the real world rejected us and want us dead but we never give up we soon will be alot of incels and cause revoultion and end this misery one and for all. we just need time to spread the message and then the big step will happen

Wish you well too, brocel.

Any "revolution" that will happen will be after our time, if things don't collapse before that anyways... :feelsjuice:

Though I guess it depends on your definition of one. :feelshehe:

Any "revolution" that will happen will be after our time, if things don't collapse before that anyways... :feelsjuice:

Though I guess it depends on your definition of one. :feelshehe:
yeah i meant men are fed upp of the bullshit system

Hope u have a horrible day too bro

May everyone who reads this thread have a good day

Send in the clowns.

I wish you a pleasant day as well, man. Thank you for your encouragement. I desperately need it. Life has been difficult, but I persevere:)

I wish you a pleasant day as well, man. Thank you for your encouragement. I desperately need it. Life has been difficult, but I persevere:)
yeah life is hard for us but we try to keep pushing forward. i wont tell u to be postive because its impossible btu we can try

Thank you. Posts like these always make my day better. :feelsautistic:

Coping is better when done together:feelsaww: