Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish women had the same brains as men.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Why couldn't women be more like men? Empathetic, kind, understanding, funny, ambitious instead of being manipulitive, condescending and cruel.

If females had the brains of men but just were attracted to men life would be perfect. True equality could exist. Women would understand the importance of monogamy and would stop trying to destroy society like they are now. People could finally be happy.

Hopefully one day someone will figure out how to change women.

I wish women would make as much tredas as you

but tbh youre right. I dont want to be a fag, so I dont wish for men to become hot, I wouldnt even be able to fuck a man that switched souls with a foid because there would still be something male in her (inb4 my dick). But damn I wish foids were more like men

That would be the case if humans were a pairbonding species, instead we are a mix between pairbonding and tournament style mating. Sexual dimorphism (large physiological differences between males and females) only occurs in species that have tournament style mating

There are masculine and feminine virtues. Masculine virtues are that of the sublime, and feminine virtues are that of the beautiful. To Kant, the sublime was
The sight of a mountain whose snow-covered peaks arise above the clouds, the description of a raging storm, or the depiction of the kingdom of hell by Milton
while the beautiful was
the prospect of meadows strewn with flowers, of valleys with winding brooks, covered with grazing herds, the description of Elysium, or Homer’s depiction of the girdle of Venus
The sublime touches, while the beautiful charms. The former is estimable, while the ladder is lovable. Understanding is sublime; wit is beautiful.

Foids naturally are unprincipled, rash, unintelligent, and make decisions based on emotion rather than reason. Their bodies are small, frail, and weak. But Kant says they make up for this with feminine virtues, and in their place foids are coy and charming.

In marital life, the sublimity of the man and the beauty of a woman combine to form a single balanced moral entity.
Thus the different groups unite into a picture of splendid expression, where amidst great multiplicity unity shines forth, and the whole of moral nature exhibits beauty and dignity
Wanting to be in a relationshit with more of the same, as Plato points out in Lysis, would never work.

TLDR: wanting a relationshit with a foid who has a masculine disposition is big gay

Last edited: