Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish witchcraft was real.

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
Some people claim being able to bring anyone to you, and make them crazy in love with you. I don't think this works, but would be very nice if it worked.

Attachments

• images - 2020-02-19T114014.218.jpeg
    images - 2020-02-19T114014.218.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
If you made a girl fall in love with you with witchcraft, would it be considered rape even though she 100% wants it

I plan to ascend by summoning a big tiddy succubus. I must learn all I can about the occult to achieve this goal, and bend the power of demons to my will. There may have to be sacrifices to appease and bind them to this realm, but it will be well worth it.

do you mean that you wish minecraft was real? :feelsgah:

I plan to ascend by summoning a big tiddy succubus. I must learn all I can about the occult to achieve this goal, and bend the power of demons to my will. There may have to be sacrifices to appease and bind them to this realm, but it will be well worth it.
physically summoning succubus is probably impossible. I have tried for many many years to physically summoning something. at best you may see a few flashing images but nothing ever truly physical

physically summoning succubus is probably impossible. I have tried for many many years to physically summoning something. at best you may see a few flashing images but nothing ever truly physical
Damm:feelsbadman: Guess I cant succubusmax now. Maybe they didn’t like you because your a ugly incel.

Witchcraft is a quirky foid thing

Foids unironically believe in witchcraft. They are retarded.

Where's First Loss when you need him?

I don't think this works either

There's a reason why chad isn't obsessed with harry potter