Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish, we would use the metric system

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Always, when it about height, I don't get, what it's mean. For example, if I Google I find 5.7 feet which is not the same as 5 feet 7. The metric system is much more easier and accurate.

That degenerate non metric also is sign of muricanian dominance, so one more reason must be stopped to use

Yes man, metric is the best, jfl @ using the others.

Let's start a petition.

1 foot is 12 inches. So an additional 0.7 foot is 0.7 of 12 inches which is 8.4 inches.. 5.7 feet is 5’8.4”.. it’s not really confusing

alternatively, 5.7 feet can be converted to inches by multiplying it by 12, then subtract 60 inches from it (5 feet) and u get the remaining inches

also:

E49522B8 FA0C 403B A99C E2499CACCA0F

For example 175 cm is the easiest to understand. No calculation and all this shit.

Yeah, only Americans use the unnecessary complicated imperial system.

I prefer metric too because everything is systematized neatly in 10s or 100s and the names of measurements are intuitive, whereas imperial is all over the place. You can look on the bright side though, over time you'll learn imperial system and you never know when that knowledge might be useful. Being adaptable is nice.

American measuring systems are less efficient indeed but I got used to the feet and inches stuff tbh. Just remember that 6'0 is 1,82 and is the cutoff to be considered tall enough nowadays, then each inch is like almost 3 centimeters, so 5'11 is 1,80 and 6'11 is 1,85, you go from there.

JFL at americans and their dumbass pride.

1 foot is 12 inches. So an additional 0.7 foot is 0.7 of 12 inches which is 8.4 inches.. 5.7 feet is 5’8.4”.. it’s not really confusing

alternatively, 5.7 feet can be converted to inches by multiplying it by 12, then subtract 60 inches from it (5 feet) and u get the remaining inches

also:

View attachment 134914

Haha, with ingeneers from countries that use metric system (Werner von Braun)

The only non-metric unit I can deal with is feet and inches.

Most of the world has adopted that way of thinking.
Take Tinder bios, you see foids saying:

"WHEN he's 6'3 "

Not:

"WHEN he's 190.5cm "

Apart from lengths below 2m, metric is superior.

Brb comparing temperature to water properties instead of brine