Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish we had more influence on society

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★
Brutal fact: despite some IT fools that have nothing else to do, no one gives a shit about us.

I guess that, outside US, less than 20% of the population really knows what inceldom and blackpill are. Even millions of incels don’t know what inceldom is.

Think about cancer. Millions of people suffer from it, millions of families cry and suffer thanks to cancer. Talk about cancer with someone and you see a sad/serious face.

I know that cancer is not a group of people. So think about international inequality. You see millions starving far way and don’t care about it, after some years they will be illegally migrating to your country, making your life worse. You may not like them, but they made you think about them and regret about that inequality.

Think about terrorism. A country/ethnic group marginalizes another group. Then the marginalized ones will remember you of their existence. You may hate them, but you know they are a big problem you can’t just forget or exterminate them.

Inceldom is growing and looks like it will not reduce even in far future. But no one gives a shit about it.

I wish that we were a burden to society, I wish we had the ability to make non incels stop everyday and remember that we exist and that our suffering somehow makes their lives worse. I wish people would not dare to not listen to our opinions and ideas about everyday issues.

I wish we could make normies/chads/foids lives so hard that THEY WOULD WISH WE COULD GET OUT OF INCELDOM.

No one aknowledges the inceldom, besides people affected by it. And even then people would jump trough hoops to not be associated with incels as a group, because of how we are being seen. We will never be even a fraction of what other communities are. And as of now we are too widespread to form a unified "front" that can actually make some change. You took cancer patients as an example: those are people being affected by one sickness, that is recognized and being portrayed widely. No one is going to recognize inceldom as such, ever. Even people inside incel communities try to distance from it everywhere, other than the specific niche forums. Don't hope that change will come from us, because it will not. No cope such as "incel revolution" is coming. By our nature we are people that are invisible to outside world, disregarded and ignored. Lowest tiers of society, and it will stay this way. Even if we were to simultaniously rebel, and spread our knowledge, it would only lead us to be furher marginalized and probably outlawed, digging us as a community further underground. Just be thankfull that in the modern day we at least have people to share our experiences with, without being chased after, for it is as good as it will get for us.

I wish we had less GrAYs

No one aknowledges the inceldom, besides people affected by it. And even then people would jump trough hoops to not be associated with incels as a group, because of how we are being seen. We will never be even a fraction of what other communities are. And as of now we are too widespread to form a unified "front" that can actually make some change. You took cancer patients as an example: those are people being affected by one sickness, that is recognized and being portrayed widely. No one is going to recognize inceldom as such, ever. Even people inside incel communities try to distance from it everywhere, other than the specific niche forums. Don't hope that change will come from us, because it will not. No cope such as "incel revolution" is coming. By our nature we are people that are invisible to outside world, disregarded and ignored. Lowest tiers of society, and it will stay this way. Even if we were to simultaniously rebel, and spread our knowledge, it would only lead us to be furher marginalized and probably outlawed, digging us as a community further underground. Just be thankfull that in the modern day we at least have people to share our experiences with, without being chased after, for it is as good as it will get for us.
Sad, but high IQ.

You are right. At least incels can search for blackpill info on the internet. Maybe It will not be possible in the future and the young incels will be gaslighted until they become crazy and rope

And even then people would jump trough hoops to not be associated with incels as a group, because of how we are being seen.
I mean, inceldom is failure. Failure in an even more brootal way than financial failure, or any other kind of failure. It's a biological failure. The first such failure in your family tree.