Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish we could make a .co marketplace

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Would be nice if we could somehow trade or give things to fellow incels in need. I’m not even worried about buying and selling, there are plenty of places for that.

Say I have something of value, but not so much that selling it is worthwhile, I’m not going to give it to a single mother lol but giving it to a fellow incel would make me feel good. Especially since many of us don’t have much money and need copes.

Good idea but not the right time . theres no way theyd let us support eachother in any way if they found out about some incel gofundme or something .all we can do is recognize fellow incels and show them theyre not alone and blackpill tf out of em so they dont let themselves get fucked over endlessly

good idea but it would probably be abused by infiltrators tbh. I was going to suggest a time online requirement or post count amount but even then there have been high post count infiltrators/fakecels

good idea but it would probably be abused by infiltrators tbh. I was going to suggest a time online requirement or post count amount but even then there have been high post count infiltrators/fakecels
Chadyen is a good example of this

Good idea and I do think it would work if we utilized what @intellectual said. There really is no way to COMPLETELY get the fakecels out but it is way better than nothing. A loaning system or something of the sorts too.

Good idea and I do think it would work if we utilized what @intellectual said. There really is no way to COMPLETELY get the fakecels out but it is way better than nothing. A loaning system or something of the sorts too.
my username is @Incellectual btw not intellectual

Trade what?
Anything. Kitchen supplies, video games, camping gear, clothes, books, anything really as long as it’s small enough to be shipped.

Anything. Kitchen supplies, video games, camping gear, clothes, books, anything really as long as it’s small enough to be shipped.
Best to keep marketplace for digital goods before physical stuff.

Sometimes i think about leaving useful stuff in random lonely places where i think a poorcel might travel and find it. But there's too many normies and scumbags around.

Would be nice if we could somehow trade or give things to fellow incels in need. I’m not even worried about buying and selling, there are plenty of places for that.

Say I have something of value, but not so much that selling it is worthwhile, I’m not going to give it to a single mother lol but giving it to a fellow incel would make me feel good. Especially since many of us don’t have much money and need copes.
Honestly very good idea. I hope to see it put into practice somehow.