Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish we could dream forever

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I have very vivid dreams occasionally and they are very enjoyable. I greatly prefer them to this painful reality. What makes dreams so good is that you get to interact with girls who are actually interested in you and go on fun adventures. It's sad that what is a otherworldly fantasy for us, is reality for those with good genetics.

I have very vivid dreams occasionally and they are very enjoyable. I greatly prefer them to this painful reality. What makes dreams so good is that you get to interact with girls who are actually interested in you and go on fun adventures. It's sad that what is a otherworldly fantasy for us, is reality for those with good genetics.
Yeah. I'm genuinely happy in many of my dreams. That's why I sleep half of the time.

I don't, i have nigtmares all the time. At least when i'm awake, i can have some enjoyment out of my copes.

I have very vivid dreams occasionally and they are very enjoyable. I greatly prefer them to this painful reality. What makes dreams so good is that you get to interact with girls who are actually interested in you and go on fun adventures.

I never have dreams like this wtf

Incels should be put in a government provided coma if we so wished so that we could at least live a happy life in our own heads.

I have very vivid dreams occasionally and they are very enjoyable. I greatly prefer them to this painful reality. What makes dreams so good is that you get to interact with girls who are actually interested in you and go on fun adventures.
Me too the last few days my dreams have been extremely vivid to the point it seems like reality and even though they weren´t euphoric happy dreams they were still better than my current reality I experience stuff in the dreams ADVENTURES it at least beats sitting alone in my apartment.

U are in a dreeeem ^_^

Very relatable tbh

Unfortunately my dreams usually only reflect my painful life.

Infinite Tsukuyomi when?

Tfw no dreams, when I fall asleep it feels like im dead. Completly gone, feels very good ngl.