Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i wish we all came togehther and destroyed this world once and for all

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i wish we all stood up togehther and took down this world once and for all but we all have diiferent ideologes and probbaly hate eachother so its probably impossible to cause a revolution, but what we can do is spread the blackpill and destroy the maiinstream agenda and show females and normies what we are capable of we already are on the news for spreading the blackpill and i am hopefull on this captiilsm society gets destroyed and we get all the money as we the one who are building this fucking world

Durka durka jihad

Cope harder cuck, your Crusader heroes were a bunch of unwashed barbarians who got repeatedly btfo d by Muslims
i am alsomuslim brother and i agree we as muslim are th estrongers people because we got allah on our side

i am alsomuslim brother and i agree we as muslim are th estrongers people because we got allah on our side
Oh yea, skydaddy, love me harder!:feelsohh::feelskek:

fuck of nigga you are not even a incel you bash other incels and they are suffering the same fate as u i think u deserve to get banned
How am i not inkel, mr seethecel?:smonk:

b-b-b-b-based?

It's not as hard as you think.

It doesn't even take that many people.

It's not as hard as you think.

It doesn't even take that many people.
yeah the people who hate the capitilist society can unite with us

I would fight for the INCEL REVOLUTION

over for bullycels who think they are tough behind a screen
Yeah yeah, go suck of more of that muhammad cock. As if youre a military veteran for starters, so-called-tougher-than-me-cel:feelshaha:

Yeah yeah, go suck of more of that muhammad cock. As if youre a military veteran for starters, so-called-tougher-than-me-cel:feelshaha:
fucking faggot keep saying the same shit pussy

incel group thERapy

Well the blackpill is getting more acknowledgment so i guess that is a first step

I'm serious, we should really start creating real life secret societies and then strike whenever possible.

I'm serious, we should really start creating real life secret societies and then strike whenever possible.
Incels will remain a lone wolf "ideology" or it risks getting shutdown by fbi. We just post shit out there for people to read them, and let them come to their conclusion

Well the blackpill is getting more acknowledgment so i guess that is a first step
Yeah hopefully in a span of years we can bring down the fuckery that's going on