Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish to mind control normies and woman

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I wish to mind control them so they can be like me. Maybe even become another part of me. I just wish I can shine my beautiful incel light through them so they can experience what I've experience. I genuinely hope that when that process occurs they can never leave me ever. Because I'm the end. Those people must become me. I will never ever be alone again because they are with me. They are my snuggly wuggly human dolls
White Diamond GIF by Jewelry Television

:feelsdevil:

Idk what I’d do if I had that power tbh.

I wish to mind control them so they can be like me. Maybe even become another part of me. I just wish I can shine my beautiful incel light through them so they can experience what I've experience. I genuinely hope that when that process occurs they can never leave me ever. Because I'm the end. Those people must become me. I will never ever be alone again because they are with me. They are my snuggly wuggly human dolls
White Diamond GIF by Jewelry Television

:feelsdevil:
We’re the beginning?

I would make them have sex with me :feelshmm:

Use cuck hypno on chads so we can take their girlfriends.:worryfeels:

@erenyeager hypnotizing @Cowcel to spread the mad cow disease to the humans (Circa 2021)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back