Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I wish to create an ugly man server for verified ugly men.

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★
I want to create a community on discord that requires photo verification to ensure you are sub 5.
Technically I would allow exceptions to the virgin rule (shaboon raped you, mom molested you) but those are few and far between.
I don't want to use incel terminology because I want it to be slightly distant from it, as I don't want the baggage of the "incel community" to be carried over.

What do you readers think?

Good idea. We need a high IQcell to create a deep learning program that can automatically detect ugly men and allow them in. That way anonymity is preserved.

Good idea. We need a high IQcell to create a deep learning program that can automatically detect ugly men and allow them in. That way anonymity is preserved.
I don't have a problem with multiple pictures angles tbh. This is for the truest of trucels so it's not like we have anything to lose?
Plus we would not use incel terms that carry baggage.