Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I wish to be as low inhibit as this guy one day

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-

I like how the girls stay on the line with him while they immediatly click away on me

I like how the girls stay on the line with him while they immediatly click away on me
Just put on a racist face-paint too and they'll stay on the line for the sake of moralfagging :feelshmm:

Nah tbh, i've tried. I'm immediatly gross to them
Try wearing a mask then and plastering shitloads of happy merchants and swastikas on your wall, when asked act oblivious and a bit passive-aggresive to keep it going, maybe you'll get to see some cutie sperging out this way
How is he not scared
inhibition lower than mariana trench

Nigger faggot's doing it for attention, which I don't mind, but his point that I heard on free will was laughable, especially when he chose to even wear niggerface in the first place for a reason of his own. I don't think he even is smart as they say; maybe knows a few things here and there, though knowing anthropology isn't high IQ and even animals can tell the basic difference between other animals but they're aren't as intellectual as modern man. Politics isn't even something intellectual at all either, it just sounds smart for cogs in the machine yet I keep on hearing from polniggers that kami is a smart guy, who's got his optics in the right place, though the thing I see is that the type of optics he's catering towards usually ends up being one filled with dumb niggerfaggots who act on the whim like monkeys swinging from tree to tree.

dude I heard he was a faggot
there is a vid of him sucking a dildo while wearing a wig or something

"Died of fentanyl OD after commiting fraud"

Fake autopsy, 2 independent analysis didn't substantiate that claim, it's clear he choked to death. Epstein level fake.

Racebaiting autist will probably cry like a bitch when the the leftist have him homeless.