Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish to announce my refusal to recognize the United States of America as a legitimate state.

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I wish to announce my refusal to recognize the United States of America as a legitimate state. Despite my status as a resident within the claimed territorial boundaries of the USA, I hereby declare my sovereign independence and non-recognition of the United States government.

Over the coming years, I anticipate accruing millions, if not billions, in gambling winnings. This string of successful bets will be funded by the lucrative operations at my company.

In light of America's support for the Zionist genocide in Gaza, I will refuse to pay any taxes demanded by United States authorities on my income. This decision stems from my profound moral objection to the policies and actions supported by the US government. By withholding taxes, I aim to express my vehement disapproval and contribute to a larger dialogue regarding justice and human rights.

This statement serves as a formal declaration of my stance and my commitment to this cause. I understand the potential legal and personal ramifications of this decision but believe that taking such a stand is necessary to advocate for those suffering under oppressive regimes supported by the United States.

Or you could just blow up a federal building.
full

We must march on the DNC convention and present our terms