Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish this woman was my mother.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Last edited:
@slavcel11 @supersoldier

My mother was 40 at the time of my birth and very obese. Might not be an autistic incel if I had a younger and more attractive mother

Would you be wereqing her pussy too?

Sorry, chad kids only

Might not be an autistic incel if I had a younger and more attractive mother
I doesn't work like that, you would actually be more mentally ill if you had younger mother

Looks like a tranny

I doesn't work like that, you would actually be more mentally ill if you had younger mother
Why? Older mothers tend to have mire risk of giving you autism and other genetic defects. Do you mean because having a younger mother with more of a social life would mog me more and make me sad?

Why? Older mothers tend to have mire risk of giving you autism and other genetic defects. Do you mean because having a younger mother with more of a social life would mog me more and make me sad?
Young mothers only think about how to jump from one dick to another, how to throw their kid to their mother and go partying at night club. Constant hysterical behaviour, mood swings, hormones playing with butch's mind. Also you would witness how your mother gets banged by some douchebags she will act slutty and do anything to appeal to a man who fucks her and won't give a shit about you. It damages your mental health seriously during your development. My mother insulted and beaten me in front of her fucker to appeal to him, she even virgin shamed me when i was a teenager and they laughed at me.

Young mothers only think about how to jump from one dick to another, how to throw their kid to their mother and go partying at night club. Constant hysterical behaviour, mood swings, hormones playing with butch's mind. Also you would witness how your mother gets banged by some douchebags she will act slutty and do anything to appeal to a man who fucks her and won't give a shit about you. It damages your mental health seriously during your development. My mother insulted and beaten me in front of her fucker to appeal to him, she even virgin shamed me when i was a teenager and they laughed at me.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I still want a hot mom.

Brutal bro. That is fucking awful

How about this one?