Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish they were honest

greenpark

greenpark

Banned
-
I wish women and Chads were honest about what they really think about us. I wish they instead of trying to gaslight us into believing that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, or falsely comparing our experiences with theirs and saying that "hey, if I've made it so can you.", or brought up complete fallacies by pointing out that "hey look at that ugly guy, he made it so you can as well they were outright honest and said "no, you're a fucking ugly subhuman. go and die."

Brutal honesty is preferable to tricking us into running into a brick wall again and again only to wake up one day at 65 years old and realise that we were right all along, and we'll be lonely for the rest of our lives because of how we look.

I feel the same about racists. Just call me a shitskin instead of pretending to be polite only to still treat me like garbage. Stop having me second guess if you're a good person or not, just call me a slur man.

I wish women and Chads were honest about what they really think about us. I wish they instead of trying to gaslight us into believing that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, or falsely comparing our experiences with theirs and saying that "hey, if I've made it so can you.", or brought up complete fallacies by pointing out that "hey look at that ugly guy, he made it so you can as well they were outright honest and said "no, you're a fucking ugly subhuman. go and die."

Brutal honesty is preferable to tricking us into running into a brick wall again and again only to wake up one day at 65 years old and realise that we were right all along, and we'll be lonely for the rest of our lives because of how we look.

I feel the same about racists. Just call me a shitskin instead of pretending to be polite only to still treat me like garbage. Stop having me second guess if you're a good person or not, just call me a slur man.
Based

agree as a subhuman chinkcel

Agreed. I think the biggest reason they do that is for virtue signaling. They want to appear as a good person to all the other normies by telling you you're not subhuman, or giving you false hope.

mutilate all pigskins

Agreed. I think the biggest reason they do that is for virtue signaling. They want to appear as a good person to all the other normies by telling you you're not subhuman, or giving you false hope.
Yeah, I also think there's a fear of conflict that arises from them being confronted with people like us so instead of taking a stance and being honest and giving the painful truth they'd rather aikido us away and move on without having to confront someone. Idk if that makes sense I haven't slept for a long time because of diabetes symptoms I can't stop peeing

Yeah, I also think there's a fear of conflict that arises from them being confronted with people like us so instead of taking a stance and being honest and giving the painful truth they'd rather aikido us away and move on without having to confront someone.
Good point. I think that's true as well.

Idk if that makes sense I haven't slept for a long time because of diabetes symptoms I can't stop peeing
That sucks. I hope it gets better.

Good point. I think that's true as well.

That sucks. I hope it gets better.
Thanks, I have bad self control and binge eat to cope with emotions and I've had it particularly bad recently.

Thanks, I have bad self control and binge eat to cope with emotions and I've had it particularly bad recently.
Brutal. Hopefully you can find a good cope. Personally, weightlifting has helped me.

the bitchy foids are at least honest about it in some cases
they straight up call niggas ugly instead of making some bullshit like
"it's not cause hes a 5'1 balding curry... it's um... cause his pERsonality! yeah thats it!" :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Woman being Honest ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: