Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there were an incel rate, like the unemployment rate

The End

The End

Banned
-
People who try to get jobs but continually fail are counted and partially used as a measurement of a country's success; ie low unemployment shows a healthy economy (theoretically).

If we consider sex a resource - albeit a potentially unlimited one, if girls weren't selfish & sadistic pieces of shit - then a census to determine the amount of un-fuckables would make sense. We all know inceldom is growing; I wish we had more thorough statistics to reference. Also it would bring attention to a problem most people choose to ignore or deny.

@RageAgainstTDL has that graph of the Ethnic Incel %, does that count?

The fukfking sjw will never believe that mother fukkkkers fukkk them

Yes, I suppose so. I just wish it were more thorough, official, recognized, and made it explicitly clear that these men were trying to find partners.

When people see lists of sexless men they typically reply, "Those men don't want to have sex." Of course they do. You think if Scarlett Johanson showed up in her birthday suit those men wouldn't fuck the shit out of her?

I guess I want the incel rate to be treated as a serious part of a society's health - because it is and should be recognized as so.

Yup. We have the incel rate in America being reported every 2 years via the NORC GSS.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Truly a nightmare to behold.

People who try to get jobs but continually fail are counted and partially used as a measurement of a country's success; ie low unemployment shows a healthy economy (theoretically).

If we consider sex a resource - albeit a potentially unlimited one, if girls weren't selfish & sadistic pieces of shit - then a census to determine the amount of un-fuckables would make sense. We all know inceldom is growing; I wish we had more thorough statistics to reference. Also it would bring attention to a problem most people choose to ignore or deny.
This is high iq. We should petition the government for this. This would also increase the employment rate because it would be someone s job to track it. :feelsthink:

I guess I want the incel rate to be treated as a serious part of a society's health - because it is and should be recognized as so.
Epic and truthful statement.

Yup. We have the incel rate in America being reported every 2 years via the NORC GSS.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Man, JFL.

Stats like that are a threat to feminism, feminists would scream that those numbers are sexist and racist. I'd bet the official numbers would be a lot higher than people originally thought, think Japan with their 40% rate of inceldom I imagine it's even worse in the west.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

It will only get worse for us in the future

It will only get worse for us in the future
It's already over for us, so I'd welcome more angry incels. We're so goddamn pissed that we yearn for mass murder and other mayhem. Imagine how fun the world would be if there were millions of us thinking this extreme. :)

If that chart is right then ethnic men are really getting a raw deal. This must be driving them insane. White guys are mad that white girls choose black men over them, but that's nothing compared to latinos, asians, arabs, etc ignoring their own race's men in favor of Chad and Tyrone. Yikes.

It's already over for us, so I'd welcome more angry incels.
I'm ambivalent. On one hand more incels existing would only benefit us, but I also wouldn't wish this shit on anyone.

There is no profit in the government to keep track of incels tbh. We aren't worth anything to society anyways.

Stats like that are a threat to feminism, feminists would scream that those numbers are sexist and racist. I'd bet the official numbers would be a lot higher than people originally thought, think Japan with their 40% rate of inceldom I imagine it's even worse in the west.
Femoids are organized. They all agree to share the same chads. Basically most femoids are part of a chad sharing network. These stats would only expose the fact the hypergamy is an inside job. It would expose femoids as engineering the genocide behind the scenes.

This is high iq. We should petition the government for this. This would also increase the employment rate because it would be someone s job to track it. :feelsthink:

Agreed.

Plus if those countries women & men don't have sex. No procreation. No next generation of workers. Refugees & immigrants welcome.

Incel men should be treated as unemployed men economically speaking. The left don't insult unemployed men. They shouldn't insult Incel men.

Last edited:
Femoids are organized. They all agree to share the same chads. Basically most femoids are part of a chad sharing network. These stats would only expose the fact the hypergamy is an inside job. It would expose femoids as engineering the genocide behind the scenes.

Couldn't have said it better myself, the 80/20 rule is well known to us but if it got out to the general public that we live in a harem society it could destabilize things which is why we won't get official stats like this.

Couldn't have said it better myself, the 80/20 rule is well known to us but if it got out to the general public that we live in a harem society it could destabilize things which is why we won't get official stats like this.

Acknowledging this polygamy would cause chaos in the west.

Even the economist recognises polygamy as being a prerequisite to societal collapse & civil war.

Even the economist recognises polygamy as being a prerequisite to societal collapse & civil war.

Exactly, history shows that polygamist societies always crumble, having a bunch of lonely men with no future and nothing to lose is never good for anyone.

Foids have no problem sharing the same man so long as he's Chad, they've found a way to create the harem society they want through feminism.

Exactly, history shows that polygamist societies always crumble, having a bunch of lonely men with no future and nothing to lose is never good for anyone.

Foids have no problem sharing the same man so long as he's Chad, they've found a way to create the harem society they want through feminism.

Petty much.

The stupid concept of giving more to the ones who already have, and giving nothing to the poor.

In germany i would say 30 % are Incel

5 % White Chads
15 % Chad Lites
50 % Normies ( one girl in their lifetime, marry and settle for one girl )
30 % Incels

SexPartners

In germany i would say 30 % are Incel

5 % White Chads
15 % Chad Lites
50 % Normies ( one girl in their lifetime, marry and settle for one girl )
30 % Incels
30% seems a bit much

There is no profit in the government to keep track of incels tbh. We aren't worth anything to society anyways.
they want us wagecucking so we can pay for tyrone's offspiring lol

Also that is the clearest data for 80/20 i have seen. Only 20% or less of the men are now having multiple sexual partners when it used to be near 50%.

This is truly the worst time in modern history to be alive as a man. We are living inside a nightmare.

Japan wouldn't like it...

Also that is the clearest data for 80/20 i have seen. Only 20% or less of the men are now having multiple sexual partners when it used to be near 50%.

This is truly the worst time in modern history to be alive as a man. We are living inside a nightmare.

Garry Kasparov IQ post. The data proves it is over for anyone but Chad.

Yes internet becoming mainstream and providing foids with social media and tinder was the final nail in the coffin.

To even be a male organism and know this is to step into the chaos of hell and know you were already there. Take away sexual starvation of large groups of men and replace it with any other existential crisis with the same number of human souls affected by the same gravity of suffering and the level of passion towards the feeling in the heart the infidels wish to suppress is the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back