Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish there was someone cheering me up to give up alcohol

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I can imagine someone kissing me on the cheek and telling me she supports my decision to quit alcohol.
I can imagine her making really delicious food for me after I come back from work.
I can imagine cooking for her just so I wouldn't open a bottle, just to see her smile

Unfortunately it won't happen.
I drink because I am lonely. I have been lonely for too long :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Geriamm

Get .co to cheer you up

it will never happen bro:feelscry: Only one you have is the bottle

No one cares about us :cryfeels::cryfeels:

How is weed working for you?

all we can do is cope together
7BDE4E9C 31F3 4376 9A61 9CAAD3E962A0

I won't help you with that. I'm an alcoholic also.

I'm cheering for you and you should cheer for yourself because that is what really matters

I drink to forget my life

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Brutal man. I dont even think a lot about the tiny little things I dont have

life as a sub5

This is the worst type of suifuel. All of my colleagues are in a relationship and they all do just fine during the outbreak except for me.
Imagine having someone beside you and encouraging you when you feel demotivated to work remotely. Never gonna happen to me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
The only thing I can do is to cope with VNs, pretending that I'm living together with a cute 2D waifu who truly cares about me. Bad news is I'm NT just enough to know my waifus aren't real :cryfeels: