Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish there was a version of rape for love.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Welsh presbyterianmaxed and Crymupilled
★★★
raping foids sounds good until you’re locked in a cell talking BBC every night . I want a girlfriend, not sex.

I wish there was a way to force a foid to love me (obviously this is impossible and I don’t deserve love). But imagine if there was some Cupid type shit , where you could get a bow and arrow and love rape any foid and then live a happy life with her.

But love doesn’t exist unless you’re her best option. So if you’re sub7 there’s no love in this world for you

Stockholm syndrome:

ParisofTroymaxxing I see.

But imagine if there was some Cupid type shit , where you could get a bow and arrow and love rape any foid and then live a happy life with her.
It's called MK-Ultra programming, but raising a foid would do the trick too, as long as you never ever let her go outside, she would 100% love you and only you.

It's called MK-Ultra programming, but raising a foid would do the trick too, as long as you never ever let her go outside, she would 100% love you and only you.
that is 100% illegal

Hi IncelTears put me in the acreencap

just groom foids on discord (don't actually do this okay?......)

that is 100% illegal
Hi IncelTears put me in the acreencap
it's a fucking hypothetical scenario dumb fuck. also who said something about love raping a foid since birth? I said RAISING her, you can raise her until she's 18 not touching her in any sexual way and she will love you and only you once she's 18yo, braindead agecucks ready to simp for whatever shit under 18.

it's a fucking hypothetical scenario dumb fuck. also who said something about love raping a foid since birth? I said RAISING her, you can raise her until she's 18 not touching her in any sexual way and she will love you and only you once she's 18yo, braindead agecucks ready to simp for whatever shit under 18.
Okay true.

raping foids sounds good until you’re locked in a cell talking BBC every night . I want a girlfriend, not sex.

I wish there was a way to force a foid to love me (obviously this is impossible and I don’t deserve love). But imagine if there was some Cupid type shit , where you could get a bow and arrow and love rape any foid and then live a happy life with her.

But love doesn’t exist unless you’re her best option. So if you’re sub7 there’s no love in this world for you
I'm selling love potions. 250$ each! :shhh::shhh:

until you’re locked in a cell talking BBC every night
34647D2D A9CC 4243 90CE 374A8EC3034C
lifefuel for this faggot

foid love is worthless so rape would still mog

she wouldn't have a reference to judge your attractiveness and you would be the most handsome man in the world to her :feelskek:

she wouldn't have a reference to judge your attractiveness and you would be the most handsome man in the world to her :feelskek:
what is she sees her reflection and self lovemaxes