Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish the primary problem with women was that they were merely whores or sluts, but I think it's either immorality or insanity

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Selling sexual access is not particularly something which infuriates me TBH, that tends to be outrageous when combined with other factors like dishonesty. At least be honest you want the steal my burger and don't just pretend to like me until I offer you my burger. Can at least respect some honest predatory attitudes over hidden motives.

Burger

Nor is it only getting wet for 8ft tall square-jawed chads with 36 inch long dicks: I have minimal input over what gives me boners, I expect they've similar control over what gets them moist. Partner selection outrage tends to be combined with other factors, like hypocrisy/dishonesty or mean-spirited mockery.

Dark

If you would fuck bad men because you're sexually attracted to bad men, you could view that as just selfishly seeking sexual release, rather than giving rewards to the bad men. I think there's some level of disorder in being attracted to bad men, but I have experienced attraction to evil female characters (ie would fuck Lord Dominator and Asajj Ventress) so I can't get on too much of a pulpit about being willing to act out on such impulses if opportunity knocked.

Asajj

I think what bothers me more isn't just that women will fuck bad men, but value that to such a high degree that they discard morality as a result.

I don't know if that's a conscious choice (the foid is immoral) or that she's so fixated on bad men fucking her that she actually rewrites reality to favor that man as some kind of antihero and throws anyone she doesn't want to fuck under the bus.

SIMP comes to mind, but rather than "simply idolizing mediocre cock" (SIMC?) I will acknowledge that perhaps chad's cock is better-than-mediocre and that it is amazing: the problem is not idolizing mediocre genitalia (SIMG?) but rather idolizing mediocre personalities/people just because you're attracted to their exception physique or combat abilities, with less focus on whether they misuse those talents by abusing others.

Rose

I could actually see us rewriting a new 2nd etymology of SIMP which applies to both sexes and is more PC which focuses on this problem: simply idolizing mediocre people/personalities. That's really what's being done after all: due to pussy, you idolize the girl attached to it: you're blinded to her immorality because you want to couple with her sexually. That's the real problem: if it were just about a vagina then it doesn't distinguish between those who enjoy sex w/ a foid without worshipping her (literal genital fixation) and those who worship the foid just because of the sexual access (or hope for it)

Getting back to conscious v. unconscious three paragraphs ago: this is the frustrating thing about being realistic: I don't jump to conclusions. I don't hold to a single explanation. I don't generalize.

Chad

I believe these two factors (willful immorality and unwilling immorality via delusion) are probably the two leading ones that are behind female degeneracy and how they will orbit and adopt favorable interpretations of immoral males they're attracted to.... there's probably some tertiary/etc stuff too that I'm not thinking of, these just stick out to me at this present moment.

I don't know if I'm going to bother to argue prominence... like if this is 40%/30% or 30%/40% ... I think it's close enough that it's not obvious, and also coming to a singular answer risks wrongfully generalizing women, when we can certainly see variations in what cause of degenerate immoral behavior on a lady-to-lady basis.

Blind

I think we want to believe it is delusion, because then all you would need to do is educate women enough that they reach a revelation about true reality. Believing delusion to be the most common primary contributor is an appealing explanation, and thus has high risk as a cope.

The thing about delusion is that too much of it is naturally selected against: you have to have some level of connection with reality. You would expect over time that brutal realistic immoralists would succeed and propagate over gentle unrealistic pseudomoralists.

Evil

OTOH delusion can foster more easily in women than in men though: women lead more sheltered and protected existences compared to men, so the forces of natural selection do not apply as directly to them as they do to us.

If what primary matters is how the forces of natural selection apply to the male guardians, then perhaps there are evolutionary advantages to believing your psychopath serial-killing cheating CEO husband is god's gift to humanity. By genuinely believing he is great and your rose-glasses turning a blind eye to his faults, you become a loyal wife who is able to coexist with his ego and receives the protection of his psychopathy as he competes against non-psychopathic males who lose in encounters because they are honorable: unwilling to lie, don't throw the first punch, don't poison their enemies, don't gaslight, etc/.

Last edited:
its a deadly combination of narcissism and immorality

tips hat

Fedo
Fedo

Women are literally Pandora's box (but without the good thing): just a bunch of awful shit

its a deadly combination of narcissism and immorality
I suppose I should be more specific than 'immoral' since morality can be subjective.

I suppose I mean shit like allowing chad to bully sub-chads around him and minimizing his behavior, saying he's misunderstood, well-intended, has lots in common with his victims, etc.

But your 2 identified factors omitted delusion.

Do you think narcissism is at the root of both delusion AND immorality and it's just approaching from 2 angles for her natural selection of a fighter-guardian?
Women are literally Pandora's box (but without the good thing): just a bunch of awful shit
I think there are probably good things at the bottom of the box, I realize a lot of it is just our imagination via cope but we can't be 100% deluded: there must be something real we're reacting to, surely?

Even if it's 99% delusions and 1% truth.

What pisses me off the most is how they blindly jump on whatever's trendy and ardently cling to it. They have no personality whatsoever. For example, it pisses me off to no end that 99% of women are condescending liberal cunts who will shill leftish propaganda ceaselessly. I can't bear listening to a woman babble about feminism or BLM or any of that irrelevant nonsense anymore. Moreover, they all adhere to a subjective atheistic morality (which is okay), but at the same time lecture others on how we should normalize trannies cuz it's otherwise immoral. I'm just sick of em as a whole. They've turned me into a misogynist. I didn't want things to turn out that way, but they forced me into hating them.

They've turned me into a misogynist. I didn't want things to turn out that way, but they forced me into hating them.
Two foids can parrot stupid crap often enough that it leads you to hate not just those two foids but be apprehensive about a third foid who hasn't said something dumb.

Would this be misogyny or do we need to go beyond apprehension to actively pre-hating those we haven't observed saying dumb shit?

TBH am similarly apprehensive about a lot of men (normies in general) so I don't know if this is gender-based bias or just hatred of normy shit in general.

Maybe it's just that female norminess is more heartbreaking than male norminess because we want to have a loving romance with women so it's the bigger letdown. Dunno.

I wouldn't care if a goldfish supported BLM because I don't want to marry the goldfish, for example, so maybe that's why we get more emotional about humans.

Aside from romance is may also be the power which people hold t oinfluence us: we don't want to marry men but men supporting BLM upsets me more than goldfish supporting BLM because goldfish are less able to disrupt my life than humans.

Would this be misogyny or do we need to go beyond apprehension to actively pre-hating those we haven't observed saying dumb shit?
That's a good question, but tbh nowadays there's almost no deviation from one foid to another. They all have more or less the same political affiliations, religious beliefs, and more importantly they all consume the same propaganda.
TBH am similarly apprehensive about a lot of men (normies in general) so I don't know if this is gender-based bias or just hatred of normy shit in general.
Me2, I think I'm more of a misanthrope. I don't like interacting with humans in general. However, part of me still wants to cuddle with a woman, tenderly kiss her, have sex with her, and then coom in her. Though I think that urge is there despite my unmitigated hatred towards women. My hatred has not yet trumped that urge. I don't think it ever will tbh, transcending our biology is near impossible.
I wouldn't care if a goldfish supported BLM because I don't want to marry the goldfish, for example, so maybe that's why we get more emotional about humans.
Think about it in broader terms. There are certain prerequisites that need to be met before someone starts supporting BLM. Those are liberalism, being low IQ (or being a virtue signalling attention whore), and/or believing everything the media shills. And those in turn imply things like feminism, "muh independence", etc. It's not necessarily about marriage. If you're an incel you're probably biologically incompatible with these types. Meaning, you won't even be able to befriend them.

Aside from romance is may also be the power which people hold t oinfluence us: we don't want to marry men but men supporting BLM upsets me more than goldfish supporting BLM because goldfish are less able to disrupt my life than humans.
As for disruption, women supporting BLM can disrupt your life massively. More women supporting that shit, means more women going looting and destroying property. If you are unfortunate enough to be living in an urban area, they might break your car windows or even attack you. Same goes for feminism. If you look at some foid who supports you might think "well, how does this affect my life?". This one foid ofc doesn't affect you life, but when millions of foids get into that feminism, they'll start pushing for laws that'll restrict your freedom and make your life harder.

tbh nowadays there's almost no deviation from one foid to another
how prominent is "almost none" though? some might think of that as 10%, 1%, 0,1%, etc

They all have more or less the same political affiliations, religious beliefs, and more importantly they all consume the same propaganda.
I consumed a lot of propaganda, weaning myself off was a pretty gradual process.