Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish the movie "The Purge" was real

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It would be so much fun. I wouldn't go out that night because I'm weak and pathetic so I would get killed but that's my least concern. Could you imagine how many normies and femoids would go outside that night without any weapon just to take selfies, make live streams on instagram/snapchat and in general mess around before they get killed by other guys who take the purge more seriously? Pure lifefuel :lul::lul: I like to imagine a femoid making a livestream with pop music on the background, then she hears some gunshots, turns back and boom she is dead :feelshaha: I would spend all the night awake looking instagram and live cameras of the street.

id set a bunch of booby traps and chill w a sniper. Unless I see an easy target who I don't like very much then I'll go down and hack them apart. This shit would be fun

It would certainly be interesting

The Purge is a great universe for an incel movie. Imagine some incel going around wreaking havoc on his town and striking fear into the normie hearts, he does a bunch of drugs to turn himself into a rabid hellhound, spends the night killing, torturing, raping and pillaging. As the night ends he returns to his house, covered in blood with a smile on his face.

I’d be too weak and beta to rape/kill people.

I would just have to hide and hope nobody finds me

Atlhough it's not a bad idea you need friends to survive....

Id love that id prepare all year.

JFL at the incels that don't have an apocalypse survival and mayhem plan.