Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish the gyms would reopen, sucks being a gymcel without a gym

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Fuck Corona Chan
:feelsbadman:

legit. I am being forced to run in the park, and I see many Stacies running along. enrages me

I've seen a lot more people out jogging since restrictions were imposed. I'd rather do that anyway as opposed to going to the gym to go on a treadmill.

legit. I am being forced to run in the park, and I see many Stacies running along. enrages me
I've been doing pushups, pullups, and basic arm workouts with the limited weights I have. It's just not the same.

You gymcel yet give off such a weakling vibe

That's because white skin is associated with being weak! Dude cannot even stand a little bit of sunshine! Imagine that.

Why are you deifying yourself?
I'm not white, I'm a sand nigger, do you consider Rami Malik white? And it takes a lot of sunshine for me to get a sunburn, my skin isn't as fragile as white people's.

I'm not white, I'm a sand nigger, do you consider Rami Malik white? And it takes a lot of sunshine for me to get a sunburn, my skin isn't as fragile as white people's.
Let's see: white skin, check. Brown hair, check. Blue eyes, check. Yes, he's white in my book. And so are you. White skin, check. Green eyes, check. You are even whiter than brown-eyed whites.

He is definitely a cuck to a certain degree. He eats fesikh.
I've never actually eaten it, I've eating similar pickled fish in the past though.
Let's see: white skin, check. Brown hair, check. Blue eyes, check. Yes, he's white in my book. And so are you. White skin, check. Green eyes, check. You are even whiter than brown-eyed whites.
White people don't consider him white.

Same tbh.

Stupid UK is planning to open cinemas/restaurants July 4.

Corona cases have been climbing in a few places as well JFL.

I don't see Gym opening until mid august (with limits).

Missed the gyms ngl

I've never actually eaten it, I've eating similar pickled fish in the past though.

White people don't consider him white.
By white people you mean stormfrontcucks. They also think Italians, Spaniards and Greeks aren't white either.
hopefully i will visit Egypt one day and i will try it, i wanted to try it ever since i heard of it in an egytian movie.
Really? Maybe gymcel420 can provide you the best of fesikh when you visit his country.

I wouldn't when where to get it.
Come on.. you can ask your relatives. They must have opened a fesikh restaurant in order to preserve Egyptian culture.

I just became a massive pullup and waterfastcel. It's not too late to give the latter a try if you need to lose weight. I finally stopped being chubby for the first time in my life (even though I've been gymcelling irregularly for like 10 years lmao)

Imagine not being a richcel and building your own gym.

I have jump rope and two dumbells at home. I make do with them.

My has opened though.

Come on.. you can ask your relatives. They must have opened a fesikh restaurant in order to preserve Egyptian culture.
You want me to find a good fesikh spot for you?

The proportional suffering of Chads and Stacies lack of gym fix, mirror selfies, social media whoring and losing their gains. Not to mention splitting up after revealing what their shitty genetical body proportions really look like without the halo of roids or weights- outweighs my prior goal of low bodyfat and not getting type 2 diabetes.

Over 3 months since I cancelled my direct debit due to same stacy spandex thot sneering at me, aggressively slurping her water bottle and adjusting her tubby midrift- the coincidental covid-19 related gym closures are/were karma, 2nd only to an asteroid hitting earth.

You do realise without looksmaxing how many couples will split up under lockdown? They are coping, self medicating with alcoholism but this is pouring gasoline on the bonfire.
Same tbh.

Stupid UK is planning to open cinemas/restaurants July 4.

Corona cases have been climbing in a few places as well JFL.

I don't see Gym opening until mid august (with limits).

Gyms can open only IF they have an outdoor area, which is rare to non-existent for the UK. And only upon a second major review in 5 weeks time where a timetable will be announced but won't open immediately. Indoor gyms? I reckon January 2021 from both a UK Government and Business perspective. That said so many gyms were in debt prior to lockdown they'll probably all go bust before this is over.

They said hairdressers would open 14th June 2020 but they meant a "review of hairdressers" which ended up being 4th July 2020.

Last edited:
Good thing I have a homegym lol

Time to Zabbaleenmax and lift those heavy trashbags.