Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish the Blackpill wasn't real.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I wish we were wrong, but we are not. I have seen how women treat sub5 men in real life, it's all true. I have been so much more depressed ever since, I took this pill of truth, that is the Blackpill. I don't blame the Blackpill, it's just the cold truth. But it's so brutal this will probably, be like this forever.

It's all about looks, I wish I was a chad with Blackpill knowledge. I want to be bluepilled but I can't.

I wish we were wrong, but we are not. I have seen how women treat sub5 men in real life, it's all true. I have been so much more depressed ever since, I took this pill of truth, that is the Blackpill. I don't blame the Blackpill, it's just the cold truth. But it's so brutal this will probably, be like this forever.

It's all about looks, I wish I was a chad with Blackpill knowledge. I want to be bluepilled but I can't.
Ignorance is a blessing, the less a person knows, the more soundly he sleeps at night.

Yeh, its sad. Everytime I go out, I see blackpills everywhere, like god damn, this shit is very brutal. The most truest stuff I have ever come across.

Yeh, its sad. Everytime I go out, I see blackpills everywhere, like god damn, this shit is very brutal. The most truest stuff I have ever come across.
Exemples of blackpills you see, tell us

Not really. Ignorance kills you slowly
It's an old Russian proverb and it makes sense. The smarter you are, the more unhappy you are. Even smart people don't reproduce as much as stupid people. While East Asians and Europeans with high IQs are becoming endangered species, blacks will become one-fourth of the world in the future.

Exemples of blackpills you see, tell us
Recently I was eating in a local fast food shop. Sub5 guy who looks rich, walks in with foid GF. Sub5 goes to the rest room. His girlfriend was eye fucking a chad, who was already there. Caught her doing it twice, she never stopped looking for a few seconds. I observe a lot when I sit in public.

When I used to go to nightclubs, I watched two foids french kiss a chad, at the same time. Very brutal for me.

When I was in school, a girl got her friend to reject me, because she didnt want to even look at me and do it herself.

When I go the gym, I see foids instantly moving off their machine, when a sub5 uses a machine near them.

Brutal
Recently I was eating in a local fast food shop. Sub5 guy who looks rich, walks in with foid GF. Sub5 goes to the rest room. His girlfriend was eye fucking a chad, who was already there. Caught her doing it twice, she never stopped looking for a few seconds. I observe a lot when I sit in public.

When I used to go to nightclubs, I watched two foids french kiss a chad, at the same time. Very brutal for me.

When I was in school, a girl got her friend to reject me, because she didnt want to even look at me and do it herself.

When I go the gym, I see foids instantly moving off their machine, when a sub5 uses a machine near them.
Brutal