Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish the blackpill wasn't real

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★
I know that the blackpill is just a law of nature and can't be changed, it will always be there and it will always collect, but I wish that wasn't the reality, I wish I truly lived in an utopian fantasy world where looks don't matter at all but if that was true the universe simply wouldn't even exist. The blackpill just makes sense, without it truly nothing would work at all, nature knows the best and nobody and nothing can conquer it, nature will always come through no matter how much you try to tame it. If only I wasn't born a sub 5 :feelsrope:

Sometimes I try to convince myself that I have been brainwashed by this forum and that the blackpill isn't actually real jfl.

I also try to brainwash myself into thinking all the studies/statistics are somehow wrong :feelsbadman:

Sometimes I try to convince myself that I have been brainwashed by this forum and that the blackpill isn't actually real jfl.

I also try to brainwash myself into thinking all the studies/statistics are somehow wrong :feelsbadman:
I don't, its hard for me to believe in delusions even though I would like to. I miss being bluepilled but the blackpill saved me from becoming a cuckold simp

I don't, its hard for me to believe in delusions even though I would like to. I miss being bluepilled but the blackpill saved me from becoming a cuckold simp
True. I also am bad at deluding myself which is why I'm still blackpilled after my countless attempts at deluding myself

its literally just nature look outside or watch a wildlife documentary its the same for all species only the ones with better genes survive

its literally just nature look outside or watch a wildlife documentary its the same for all species only the ones with better genes survive
Yeah.

That's why I'll never understand how people can be bluepilled.

The blackpill is all around us

Yeah.

That's why I'll never understand how people can be bluepilled.

The blackpill is all around us
because the state and soyciety actively indoctrinates us by spreading the bluepill at every level

remember the disney movies you grew up on?

all the things you got told as a kid? "nothing is impossible" "you can achieve anything you set your mind to"

for normies everything fell into place so they could keep on believing this bs while we had to look at the brutality and truth of nature with our naked eyes

I wish reality was the complete reverse opposite and inverse of what it is currently.

True, the only difference is inceldom is less prevalent in wild animal species because unlike humans they live naturally how they are supposed to live. We as humans have been indoctrinated by ((them)) since the beginning of times

I wish the blackpill wasn't real
That's the same as wishing reality wasn't real.

Well, normies also wish that, and they succeed in denying reality and living in a delusion bubble because their lives just work out fine.

If you had a stable job, a nagging wife, some beer drinking buddies to go out with on friday while your wife fucks Chad on the couch, some fishing buddies to go fish with while your wife takes care of the kids she's made with Chad while you were at work (but you believe are yours), a car that's nicer than your neighbour's, some interns to boss around in the office and so on... then you would be able to very easily delude yourself that the blackpill isn't reality.

But you aren't there, are you?

When reality is flying in your face, it becomes very difficult to pretend it doesn't exist.