Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish that this could all be a dream

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I wish that this could be all a dream. That I would wake up and my father would be alive, ID be 14, 15 again and not make the same mistakes I did. I wish I could’ve accumulated all the knowledge i have learned in the past 2 years at a younger age. Everyday I continue to have more and more regrets. I want all this to just be a dream I wouldn’t be able to think of “”time traveling”” because that would just create a parallel universe, it wouldn’t be the same reality. I want this reality to be different :cryfeels:

I wish that this could be all a dream. That I would wake up and my father would be alive, ID be 14, 15 again and not make the same mistakes I did. I wish I could’ve accumulated all the knowledge i have learned in the past 2 years at a younger age. Everyday I continue to have more and more regrets. I want all this to just be a dream I wouldn’t be able to think of “”time traveling”” because that would just create a parallel universe, it wouldn’t be the same reality. I want this reality to be different :cryfeels:
Truecels never had a chance.

It is but you were forced to dream. Waking up is still possible though.