Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish that I was a medival European knight

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
Imagine living in a better society, with no schools, no universities, no feminizem, no j00s, no rap3fugess, no degenracy

Man I want to be a European knight, they had much better life then all males combianed including chads lololol.

Imagine that you are respected as a man in society, and even if you are ugly it isn't as terrible as it is in our society.

Society judges you by your merit more then your look, and even if you aren't able to secure a female in your own country, you can go looting with your buddies and bring a female from other lands( And you won't be judged for it, on the contrery you will be praised), or buy one( In skyrim).

There was no degenracy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM

True imagine being a Norman Knight going on adventures in Italy and other parts of the Mediterranean :feelsrope:

True imagine being a Norman Knight going on adventures in Italy and other parts of the Mediterranean :feelsrope:
I read history books, and they are better then most fiction. Man treated each other with respect, even enemys respected each other.

I read history books, and they are better then most fiction. Man treated each other with respect, even enemys respected each other.
Yup life was more fulfilling and amazing before the industrial revolution which paradoxically made life easier

truecel medieval knight saving the damsel in distress would be a funny movie

truecel medieval knight saving the damsel in distress would be a funny movie
Truecels reproduced then more then they do today.

Its westran j00ish propoganda that says otherwise, they even called it dark ages(Which is debunked by historians today, since they don't call it like it)

All to supposedly make our society look more advanced, when its not. If you take technology away, our society is a degenrate shithole, compared to the past, and more unequall at that lololol.

Imagine getting to grape Sand Stacies during crusades:ahegao::ahegao:

Personally I would like to be a Nomadic warrior/Horseman in a Central Asian tribe since they had more freedom and closer family ties.

I'd love to fight under the army of Khalid ibn al-Walid, fighting against the Byzantines.

Imagine getting to grape Sand Stacies during crusades:ahegao::ahegao:
I'd have beheaded you with my sword. Your head would be rolling down the sandstone deserts of Central Syria.

I want to be a chad like Vladimir the great. Imagine being a basterd son, yet achiving what he achivied.

@Celasius GTFIH my medivalmaxxing brocel
Lost in history. :feelsbadman:

Born too late to go out and experience the world, born too early to fuck the screws out of gigastacy-9000 on turbo sucky mode, born in the perfect time to contemplate suicide on .is. :hax:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Waiting out for VR sex with haptic suits so I can demolish my skyrim waifu(Lydia)
Skyrim mods are insane, but Ill wait for a time machine and take a 1 way ride to one of those times.

On a serious note, I think obsessing over medieval / high fantasy fiction is legit. It’s a way to cope and compensate for your lack of any meaning in this dystopian life.

Tfw no fus ro dah for your face

Tfw no fus ro dah for your face

Hopefully you don't get brutally murdered brocel
Dying in medival time in battle fighting for your brothers and having a chance of getting what yo want in life is an honor, unlike today. fighting for z0g.

In medieval times I would have probably married at the age of 15. It was the best time for truecels. My family were knights that had their own castle so my truecel ass would have even mogged normies jfl

Last edited:
Imagine living in a better society, with no schools, no universities, no feminizem, no j00s, no rap3fugess, no degenracy

Man I want to be a European knight, they had much better life then all males combianed including chads lololol.

Imagine that you are respected as a man in society, and even if you are ugly it isn't as terrible as it is in our society.

Society judges you by your merit more then your look, and even if you aren't able to secure a female in your own country, you can go looting with your buddies and bring a female from other lands( And you won't be judged for it, on the contrery you will be praised), or buy one( In skyrim).

There was no degenracy.

Chad only

There where schools not many just a handful of universities and since knights came from the upper class they'd be educated mostly in military affairs, theology and perhaps Latin.

There was no degenracy.

actually medival knights were cucks so just sang ballads to the noble ladies and never touched them

the only ones who got medieval pussy were the nobles

Absolutely based , i wish i was born in the 16th century in spain so i can explore the world

actually medival knights were cucks so just sang ballads to the noble ladies and never touched them

the only ones who got medieval pussy were the nobles
Nope lololol, again don't believe in westrean propoganda about medival times. Most knights, were the opposite, treated their w0men as w0men should be treated.

Nope lololol, again don't believe in westrean propoganda about medival times. Most knights, were the opposite, treated their w0men as w0men should be treated.
of course they are always better than ugly inferior mudslims