Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I WISH SUICIDE WAS HALAL

I would have shot myself with a stolen gun very long ago if revenge wasn't motivating me

Same, I hope I can have lots of cute virgin anime girls in Jannah

I would have shot myself with a stolen gun very long ago if revenge wasn't motivating me

who do u want revenge against? i want to acid face some cunts personally (but i never will cause im a pussy)

Be based and rope anyway. Jfl @ being cucked by a god.

Rope or Nuclear War now !!!

who do u want revenge against? i want to acid face some cunts personally (but i never will cause im a pussy)

Then you are worse off than the children from wendell johnson's experiment, since you will never get revenge on the people who made your life hell while they go on without a worry in the world

Then you are worse off than the children from wendell johnson's experiment, since you will never get revenge on the people who made your life hell while they go on without a worry in the world

yep, it's fucking tragic!

It is. You just have to take some infidels with you.

Suicide is halal if you doing it for the purpose of jihad,you will die and get the honor of a shahid
Only in times of war. Technically there is a war going on though. Myanmar, Afghanistan, Yemen, Israel/Palestine.

i would have done it if i could get access to guns or weren't a pussy