Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i wish someone invent an viable alternative to reproduction

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
knowing or species reproductions, is on the hands of the most selfsh, narcicistic and superfecial creature on earth, reall make me want to vommit, i just wish some genius invent this crap, so we woun't be dependend on femoids anymore.

i know this is giga cope, western civilization is going to colapse before that, but serious, i don't want to see femoids controling reproduction anymore, at this point i don't even want a female companion anymore, knowing how disgusting is it's nature, just don't want or species being drag down by them.

Sexbots with artificial wombs are currently being worked on, but it maybe a while before they're fully developed.

Sexbots with artificial wombs are currently being worked on, but it maybe a while before they're fully developed.
i really wish they come already, we need a reprodctional revolution, fuck foids that only want facial bones, let the 140 iq + guys have some babies and let colonize the stars

lol at caring about the world and society as an incel

Even if they manage to create those (I don't think they will), the use will almost certainly be banned by governments.
the governerments that bans it, is going to enter declines, while the countries that keep it, are going to enter a tecnological singularity, do you think china is going to ban it?

lol at caring about the world and society as an incel
i do, but i just want these foids and chads becoming obsoletes, they have parasiting the man who build civilization for far too long

I wish.but lets see what future will bring

The World Health Organization is working on it...

the governerments that bans it, is going to enter declines, while the countries that keep it, are going to enter a tecnological singularity, do you think china is going to ban it?
Good question. China is surely the one with the most chances to allow it, let's see.

He already invented it