Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish society was honest about what marriage is

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
It's legalized monogamous prostitution.

Most men are 4-6/10. Most femoids do not enjoy having sex with sub7 men.

Some femoids will rather have sex with other women AKA lesbians, if they can't get Chad.

But femoids are physically weak and often lazy. They need men to protect them and provide for them.

So they trade the one valuable resource they have, which is their pussy, in exchange for resources and protection from sub7 males.

Men enjoy putting their dick in the pussy and it also happens to produce new humans, so it all kind of works out.

This is primal relationship has been formalized into what is called marriage. At its core this is what marriage is.

But in modern society, the marriage deal has been radically changed. I won't get into how and why, but it is obviously bad for society.

In marriage you're not even allowed to fuck your wife whenever you want, and she can lie and say you abused her and get away with killing you in your sleep.