Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish society did not exist no school no shitttt

S

shibo

Officer
I wish we all lived in a fantasy setting. Imagine living in fucking star wars universe no school no bs just put on a stormtrooper outfit and go

But instead we are taught from 5 that you must go to school everyday then get a job then retire

it's for studyceling

You dont actually have to, if your parents kick you out because you dont want school they never loved you

Yeah the way society is structured sucks. It’s very dull and mundane which is why we need drugs tbh.

But instead we are taught from 5 that you must go to school everyday then get a job then retire
Illusion of choice. It's beyond me how people think it's a good decision to create more drones which will do the same thing.

yea would be cool if where non judgemental and have superhuman abilitys

I wish we all lived in a fantasy setting. Imagine living in fucking star wars universe no school no bs just put on a stormtrooper outfit and go

I was sent to school from 2 , my parents wanted me to start early

You dont actually have to, if your parents kick you out because you dont want school they never loved you
This tbh. They had us to force us to be unhappy and send us off to hell everyday? Screw them then.

Illusion of choice. It's beyond me how people think it's a good decision to create more drones which will do the same thing.
high iq , but people most likely will never get conscious

just run a society with no educated backbone theory

You should rebel against the system tbh and become a politician

I wish I was chad.thats my only wish

Forget society, i wish this world in general didnt exist

Imagine a world full of stormtroopers and other Star Wars shit, we’d have people going ER left and right. :lul: