Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish sb would tell me what to do

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
I wish I could have a master who would tell me what I have to do and help me getting my shit together.

Anyone who I would see everyday, who would supervise me and punish me and treat me once in a while.

Somebody who is older and wiser than me, and would teach me to live independently

I wish I could have a master who would tell me what I have to do and help me getting my shit together.

Anyone who I would see everyday, who would supervise me and punish me and treat me once in a while.

Somebody who is older and wiser than me, and would teach me to live independently
Yeah same but sadly we are wiser than literally all old people they are weak man while we are strong

The only old people I know who match this description are philosophers. (Excluding the "interacting with you directly" part, sadly)