Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish personality actually made guys attractive

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
If females were actually attracted to nice and smart guys it would have a profound impact as a whole on our species. If females were attracted to such traits since the conception of homo sapiens, crime and war would have stopped completely by the middle ages. This is due to negative toxic traits being eventually bred out as a result of selective breeding. Society as a whole in the modern day would look completely different from the society of this timeline. Bullying would be almost non existent, and the superficial focused culture we see in the West would not exist. Men would be much less aggressive, and if such outliers did exist it would be punished.

Females are not the perfect selectors that benefit the future of our species, like what bluepilled people say. Caring about others and being a good person will not guarantee female attraction. In fact the opposite has been shown, with r/niceguys and r/neckbeards being a thing today. Men who are nice to females and show interest in the emotions of females are criticized and mocked by females online. When these same men eventually lash out for realizing they have been lied to by society, people will mock their actions online and will be like "HAHAHA SEE! YOU WEREN'T REALLY NICE AT ALL YOU JUST WANTED TO GET LAID!".

Its all so tiresome.

I would be a gigachad with my highinhib personality tbhtbh. Im not bragging.

then I would be really hideous ugly subhuman

I would be chad if so.

I feel the same. Females often select for the wrong traits, the only thing they're decent at is a rough estimate of physical health, but certainly not actual character or personality. They like aggression and in effect, cruelty.

In fact I made a thread on this very topic that you might be interested in.
https://incels.is/threads/t-h-huxle...ce-and-its-implications-on-our-future.101648/

It's just more evidence that what's "natural" is often synonymous with what is morally wrong.

I’m boring so I probably wouldn’t see much of an improvement

My personality is shit so I would be incel either way.

It’s over.

I would be Chad as well, I'd just have to shut up about JB-related stuff IRL, which I already do with 99% of people.

All these NTcels saying they would be a chad :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Interesting observation, OP

That's some high iq shit right there!!

Think about it
No Elliot Rodger or Pekka Eric Auvinen
No world wars, no holocaust or gulags.
No slavery because women wouldn't like slave owners.

If personality really mattered, then there wouldn't be that many incels. However I believe some people are rude and because of that deserve inceldom.

I'd still be pretty ugly as my current personality is boring and I don't care about anything and am not passionate.

If this was reality, drugs would make you the most attractive person alive.