Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish normies were AFRAID of me!!!

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
I want them to shut up every time i walk into a room, and sit in silence out of fear that i will kill someone.

I want them to think that im an unpredictable psychopath who can randomly kill anyone he doesnt like, so they treat me with some fucking respect!!!

Look ogre and tall.

Job done. Simple as that.

all of this scum look dangerous

rtr2n9tr-1.jpg
658964a0-ms-13.jpg

R884WNcRrKS6GmqfH_gcdQ

Last edited:
Just be arabic/black and people will assume you're carrying a knife and are willing to stab them at the slightest whim.

I want them to shut up every time i walk into a room, and sit in silence out of fear that i will kill someone.

I want them to think that im an unpredictable psychopath who can randomly kill anyone he doesnt like, so they treat me with some fucking respect!!!
Edgelord fag thread, number 33.

Having foids piss themselves in fear instead of approaching you and making fun of your height is far better. Fuck approachability, foids need to be in fear.

same but we are just the easy target for normies

Dont be a normie yourself dude. Not putting your ego in check means being a dumb thugmaxxer and those type of guys end up in prison or in a coffin.

It also means being a Karen but since you're on this forum i assume you don't have a vagina privilege

When I use to give a fuck about normies, as a bluepilled-incel-teen; I used to wear Tapout shirts (a popular UFC brand back in the days for all you youngcels) so that I could intimidate normies and show them that "I'm a tough cage-fighting fan!":feelskek:

Last edited:
When I use to give a fuck about normies, as a bluepilled-incel-teen; I used to wear Tapout shirts (a popular UFC brand back in the days for all you youngcels) so that I could intimidate normies and show them that "I'm a tough cage-fighting fan!":feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul:

Dont be a normie yourself dude. Not putting your ego in check means being a dumb thugmaxxer and those type of guys end up in prison or in a coffin.

It also means being a Karen but since you're on this forum i assume you don't have a vagina privilege
Also i would say that being super confrontational messes with your mental well being. If you think that beating up people or taking part in foul language and stuff dont mess with your psyche (even if you win) you're gravely mistaking.

That's why thugmaxers are never the loner type that's content with himself. They are drugged to external validation or substances, never at peace with themselves. They're slaves to everything external since they invest in it so much, they can end up in prison for life cause some dude looked at them the wrong way which sounds like a shitty deal to me

I need a tall ogre truecel friend to follow me in public and intimidate normies who laugh at me
I had a 2m autistic Aryan gigachad friend when i was studying. He talked even less than me.

Just walk like crazy nigger and stare at foids like a retard. Jobs done

Collective reputation. That's why incels going ER is good for our reputation. I recalled a foid running away from Smooth Sanchez when he said he was a incel, saying "Are you gonna stab me?"