Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish no foid though of me as a man

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
So I have been friends with this lasbin and she is like the nicest foid I have ever meet
I think the main reason is she is so nice is first of all the amount of benefits that I provided I think my I would describe it like this hey I can provide you a wast amount of recuse and spend time with you when ever you want just be nice to me
Last night she even draw me a little drawing I was so happy
At this point my bar is Soo low that I don't want gf anymore I just want some good friends like you know maybe a hug like once a month or something
My bar literally went from oh I wasn't a cute nerdy gf in my earli teens
To any one is fine in my late teens

To just I don't feel like I deserve to be loved just stack around so I don't feel to lonely

thorugh my years of online and irl life I have spoken and Interacted with maybe 1000+ foids none of them were ever interested in me most not even as friend
And even to get a few foid friends I had to work so so hard

I think I have the whole package my looks are shi& as well as my personality

I just feel awful about myself
Now I just want to not be made fun of cuz of being KHSV a lot of time despite being 100 straight I put myself in gay gray zone. Just for foids to not be creeped out by me
I don't even blame foids anymore they just can't helped I just wish they never thought of me as man
Don't make fun of me don't call me ugly
Just leave alone so I can cope
I wish all woman did not like man maybe then I would've been so badly hurt by them

just emasculate yourself theory

To just I don't feel like I deserve to be loved just stack around so I don't feel to lonely

So I have been friends with this lasbin and she is like the nicest foid I have ever meet
I think the main reason is she is so nice is first of all the amount of benefits that I provided I think my I would describe it like this hey I can provide you a wast amount of recuse and spend time with you when ever you want just be nice to me
Last night she even draw me a little drawing I was so happy
Mogs me

I never had foid friends after elementary school. I can’t even befriend them, let alone get a gf. But think about it. Being just friends with a woman is worse than having no friends at all. A female friendship is completely useless because it’s all the effort and money a relationship takes, for literally nothing in return!

I never had foid friends after elementary school. I can’t even befriend them, let alone get a gf. But think about it. Being just friends with a woman is worse than having no friends at all. A female friendship is completely useless because it’s all the effort and money a relationship takes, for literally nothing in return!
Here is the thing I don't expect anything other than being treated as equal or anything as long as it makes me less lonely thats fine

Here is the thing I don't expect anything other than being treated as equal or anything as long as it makes me less lonely thats fine
Beyond brutal. I couldn’t stand to be just friends with a woman. I’d rather rot in complete loneliness or blow my brains out than have a female friend