Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wish my FBI agent was a sheboon

Serious

Serious

Officer

I wish my FBI agent was sheboon, she have probably read my every post and therefore its the woman that know me the best.
I would fuck my sheboon FBI agent everyday :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and we would have beautiful mullato kids :feelssus: , and we would live in suburban house:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:.

beautiful mullato kids
Mullato kids are abominations especially if from very genetically distant combinations. There are exceptions of course but this is on average

very serious indeed
Why so serious?
One moment you're lost in a carnival of delight, childhood aromas, the flashing neon of puberty, all that sentimental candyfloss. The next, it takes you somewhere you don't want to be. Somewhere dark and cold, filled with damp, ambiguous-shaped things you'd rather forget.

Mullato kids are abominations especially if from very genetically distant combinations. There are exceptions of course but this is on average
Mine and my sheboon FBI agent kids would be exactly that exception.

View attachment 1272643

I wish my FBI agent was sheboon, she have probably read my every post and therefore its the woman that know me the best.
I would fuck my sheboon FBI agent everyday :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and we would have beautiful mullato kids :feelssus: , and we would live in suburban house:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:.
Racist

Of course Mr. Schlomo Schekelstein, we should all racemix and it has absolutely no side effects

Of course Mr. Schlomo Schekelstein, we should all racemix and it has absolutely no side effects
I wish I was born as jew. Imagine havimg high iq and being the race that rules the world. Other jews would help you just because you are one of them and you would do jewish things together like fucking over plebs and normies.
Very based. But things like that are not for silly slav inkwell like me.

I wish I was born as jew. Imagine havimg high iq and being the race that rules the world. Other jews would help you just because you are one of them and you would do jewish things together like fucking over plebs and normies.
Very based. But things like that are not for silly slav inkwell like me though.
you can convert to a jew, try that

Very based. Not for silly slav inkwell like me though.
Kikes are on average short and have poor frame. Id rather be a tall, Aryan Chad

View attachment 1272643

I wish my FBI agent was a blonde white stacy

Doesnt work like that. You have to be Ashkenazi Jew by blood to be considered one of them
i have never seen a jew so i dont know much. though just cutting of the foreskin and speaking hebrew would be enough

i have never seen a jew so i dont know much. though just cutting of the foreskin and speaking hebrew would be enough
They will treat you as intruder your whole life, even if you marry jewish women all you can count on is be tolerated. Your kids will have better future though.

Kikes are on average short and have poor frame. Id rather be a tall, Aryan Chad
I would rather be kike that makes interesting and funny things to masses.

I wish my FBI agent was a blonde white stacy
based

I would rather be kike that makes interesting and funny things to masses.
I can understand why someone would want power over masses, but id trade that power if it meant i get to slay every foid i want because of my looks