Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish my father just fucking dies today

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
This piece of shit ruined my life, two decades of none stop abuse ruined me, my self esteem is rock bottom my social skills are none existent because of his unrelenting abuse not to mention he fucking starved and barely fed me anything as a child so i ended up a 5'7 framecel, his explanation why i was underfed?
oh well he doesn't want to eat much so i'm forced to be starved everyday and what's worse i'm totally financially under his mercy it will probably be three years to five before i join the workforce and be spared of this nonsense i've always envied people who have good normal fucking parents why did I have to end being the son of a psychotic narcissist who relishes in my pain why :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
You know what @Pancakecel would say in this scenario ?

@Pancakecel c'mon nigga contribute!

JFL, are you going to do this in every thread now? Take the L and move on

20% shitting up threads
Please he needs your non soy alpha male advice ! C'mon pancakecel don't let him down now

Nigga i don't give a shit about your quarrel take that bullshit somewhere else

Please he needs your non soy alpha male advice ! C'mon pancakecel don't let him down now
Pure fucking Ragefuel I'm here venting about my fucked up home situation and instead of getting engagement, you bastards derailed my thread :feelsseriously:
Fuck you @Ryuk!

Pure fucking Ragefuel I'm here venting about my fucked up home situation and instead of getting engagement, you bastards derailed my thread :feelsseriously:
Fuck you @Ryuk!
I'm just a pancakecel alt account.

I talk to myself on this forum.and get my alts banned for being annoying

Fuck you @Ryuk!
Sorry man, not my intention. That cunt has decided to follow me everywhere

I'm just an alt account and this action was performed automatically. I share the same IP as the user @Pancakecel
@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle Get rid of this moron please

Oh god he finally broke down.. you bitch nigga lol!
Broke down? No, what is classed as "broke down" is you following me everywhere, and then claiming to be an alt of me, all because you called me out in a pathetic thread, and I made you look like an idiot, which you are.

Sorry man, not my intention. That cunt has decided to follow me everywhere
It's ok brocel i know it's not your fault i was a bit angry so i took it out on you too my bad

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle please ban this faggot @Ryuk! he is posting spam in my thread

I also used to wish my dad to die but he didn't so i gave up and moved on

I also used to wish my dad to die but he didn't so i gave up and moved on
I'm still fucking livid my brother is starting a project that would bring in some money so we can move out hopefully it succeeds I'm so done with this brocel I can't take it anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
I'm still fucking livid my brother is starting a project that would bring in some money so we can move out hopefully it succeeds I'm so done with this brocel I can't take it anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yeah it is better to move somewhere else
I wish things get better for you

Work any job and move out rent a small apartment maybe eith a roomamate and focus on your life
I'm a student i can't rent an appartemnt on a part time job salary where i live even if i had roomates the wages are way too low and rent is way too godamn high :feelsrope:

So the whole fucking time, I was watching @Pancakecel 's schizophrenic episode :lul: :feelskek:
If you actually believe him then you're just as stupid. I have many issues but not schizo

My fathers the same. He’s been doing this to me my whole life but I somewhat blocked it out. I had a social life, I had decent grades and I was generally happy in life but 3 years ago he went all in on mentally raping me so much that I lost everything. I couldn’t even reply to anyone’s messages so they thought I was being bitchy, my grades plummeted and I eventually dropped out of school. Now I have nothing but a weed addiction. He’s also the reason I left my religion.

My fathers the same. He’s been doing this to me my whole life but I somewhat blocked it out. I had a social life, I had decent grades and I was generally happy in life but 3 years ago he went all in on mentally raping me so much that I lost everything. I couldn’t even reply to anyone’s messages so they thought I was being bitchy, my grades plummeted and I eventually dropped out of school. Now I have nothing but a weed addiction. He’s also the reason I left my religion.
Damn dawg i'm sorry, i feel like this is going to be me few yaers from now if i don't leave FAST.
Can i ask do you still have aspirations to get out of this rut?

Damn dawg i'm sorry, i feel like this is going to be me few yaers from now if i don't leave FAST.
Can i ask do you still have aspirations to get out of this rut?
I’m currently saving my neetbux so I can get my own place eventually but in terms of other aspirations like education, work, gym, driving etc, it’s impossible in this environment for me. I’m planning on moving out soon but I wanna make sure I have enough saved incase it goes left.

Last edited:
I’m currently saving my neetbux so I can get my own place eventually but in terms of other aspirations like education, work, gym, driving etc, it’s impossible in this environment for me. I’m planning on moving out soon but I wanna make sure I have enough saved incase it goes left. Also if I had any advice for you I’d say spend as much time out the house as possible and only return to eat, shit and sleep, unfortunately this didn’t work for me as I have Crohn’s disease and had to shit blood 15+ times a day
I see good luck moving out

How tall are your parents?

How tall are your parents?
Both parents grew up poor and malnourished so they could've been taller with better diet with that being said
Father: 5'10
Mother: 5'5
I didn't grow up poor I grew up middle class, instead of giving me proper diet so i can become as tall as possible these cheap ignorant fucks starved me now I'm stuck at 5'7 with 6ft+ genetic potential :feelscry:

Both parents grew up poor and malnourished so they could've been taller with better diet with that being said
Father: 5'10
Mother: 5'5
I didn't grow up poor I grew up middle class, instead of giving me proper diet so i can become as tall as possible these cheap ignorant fucks starved me now I'm stuck at 5'7 with 6ft+ genetic potential :feelscry:
Your parents are average height, probably tall for their generation and race, and you think "nootrition" stunted their growth? Maybe if you were well-fed, you could've been as tall as you dad, but I doubt you would've been over 6ft. Nutrition doesn't have a huge impact on your height as much as you think, it's still mostly genetic, which is why your parents ended up having decent heights despite living in a shithole.

Your parents are average height, probably tall for their generation and race, and you think "nootrition" stunted their growth? Maybe if you were well-fed, you could've been as tall as you dad, but I doubt you would've been over 6ft. Nutrition doesn't have a huge impact on your height as much as you think, it's still mostly genetic, which is why your parents ended up having decent heights despite living in a shithole.
Maybe you're right maybe i'm just coping i dunno anymore :feelsrope:

Maybe you're right maybe i'm just coping i dunno anymore :feelsrope:
Tbh I wish that nutrition cope was true. I had a better diet than my boomer relatives so I should be taller than them, but alas I'm not:feelsrope:.