Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish my family not pressured me into things I can’t do (stem)

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I fucking hate this shit I’m not that high iq nor hardworking I hate my retarded family cuz they pressured me into stem while I can’t even pass anything at all

Fuck this shit I should’ve went to a easier major fuck this shit

is it too late to switch. would they let you

trucel trait if you get forced into stem to compensate for lack of success tbh

is it too late to switch. would they let you
They would let me but I don’t want literally anything at all , I’ll just be in my current school till my scholarship is expired then do whatever the fuck ,it was too late from the start :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I don’t want to go to anywhere at all
trucel trait if you get forced into stem to compensate for lack of success tbh
lol yeah , not thinking any fucking thing I could’ve do but forced into stem to compensate the lack of success

You know what your UnivERsity desERves :feelsdevil:

Or if that's too extreme, just find a way to buy a Chegg / Coursehero sub somehow w/o your parents knowing
The fuckers at slader and quizlet made their sites pay to use now sadly, these ones were free before

Yes yes ,I know:feelsdevil:
Or if that's too extreme, just find a way to buy a Chegg / Coursehero sub somehow w/o your parents knowing
The fuckers at slader and quizlet made their sites pay to use now sadly, these ones were free before
Still it’s not online the exams are face to face