Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish my dad never creampied my mom

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
He wasn't fucking ready to be a fucking dad. He was a poor retard who was too dumb for a career and then was absent most of my life.

My whore mom just wanted companionship at all costs which is why she wanted a child, but he had literally zero benefits from doing that shit.

I'm literally only alive because males are dumb retards who only think with their dick JFL. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

He wasn't fucking ready to be a fucking dad. He was a poor retard who was too dumb for a career and then was absent most of my life.

My whore mom just wanted companionship at all costs which is why she wanted a child, but he had literally zero benefits from doing that shit.

I'm literally only alive because males are dumb retards who only think with their dick JFL. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
DUCKING SAME THEY DID TO US.

i was a mistake... literally

I feel like I wasn't wasn't meant to have a normal life sometimes, I feel like a fish out of water.

I feel like I wasn't wasn't meant to have a normal life sometimes, I feel like a fish out of water.
Majestic

I wish my dad had chad genes.

i'm not supposed to exist

Im the only good thing they ever did.

I wish my mother were infertile.