Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish Ladybug would give me a charm to protect me from negative emotions

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Or at least place her tiny hands around mine, if only for a moment.

@BiryaniCel thoughts? :feelsmage:

Kidsshowmaxxers, are children's shows insulated from clown world? I just see a lot of posts coping with it.

Kidsshowmaxxers, are children's shows insulated from clown world?
Everything has varying degrees of insulation, not sure what density of insulation you're asking about here, but that varies show to show.

Like what particular factors are you wanting to see present or absent?

Everything has varying degrees of insulation, not sure what density of insulation you're asking about here, but that varies show to show.

Like what particular factors are you wanting to see present or absent?

Absent: politicization, propaganda or any gender corruption

Present: Genuineness

At the moment I deliberately only explore old media.

Absent: politicization, propaganda or any gender corruption
Present: Genuineness
Miraculous is full of characters lying to each other and themselves which IMO is a genuine reflection of reality.
About the only thing not genuine is they overemphasize virtues and self-sacrifice of too many characters when it's rarer IRL

Given it's made by the French there might be some propagnda/politics that flies over my head, but I didn't really perceive much of it. The "New York" crossover film had the president of the US as a black woman who went crazy and tried to become dictator w/ surveillance drones, so that was a pretty neat contrast.

not sure how to define gender corruption. There's a couple masculine girls and a couple efeminate boys in some eps but for the most part it seems like chars conform to a lot of gender norms

Miraculous is full of characters lying to each other and themselves which IMO is a genuine reflection of reality.
About the only thing not genuine is they overemphasize virtues and self-sacrifice of too many characters when it's rarer IRL

Given it's made by the French there might be some propagnda/politics that flies over my head, but I didn't really perceive much of it. The "New York" crossover film had the president of the US as a black woman who went crazy and tried to become dictator w/ surveillance drones, so that was a pretty neat contrast.

not sure how to define gender corruption. There's a couple masculine girls and a couple efeminate boys in some eps but for the most part it seems like chars conform to a lot of gender norms

International is one of the filters I find dodges some localized propaganda. And by corruption I mean shit like this that keeps finding it's way into the public consciousness
Queer

International is one of the filters I find dodges some localized propaganda. And by corruption I mean shit like this that keeps finding it's way into the public consciousness
View attachment 524528
IDGAF about "genderqueer", that's just abandoning gender because you're frustrated a tbeing unable to discern genetic instinct from memetic construct, I get that shit.
I'm essentially being "genderqueer" any time I peel a carrot or stretch a hamstring.

can't believe a kid's show has such skintight costumes :feelsohh: