Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish JBW could work but not for me

And here I am as an asian wishing that SEAmaxxing worked for me, when it only works on whites!

And here I am as an asian wishing that SEAmaxxing worked for me, when it only works on whites!
asians are often rich as fuck. just pay whores

Stop being on cuckstagram for gods sake!

idk

I will see for myself if this is true or larp

idk

I will see for myself if this is true or larp
I would have had an Arab or Negro girlfriend long ago if it were real. I also find Turkish, Kurdish or Indian whores hot

Notice, how you could be balding, ugly, fat or short but still ethnic toilets will still fetishize coomskins
bald is not an ugly factor. there are many bald black actors that are good looking. bald can be a very masculine factor if you have the right body

I would have had an Arab or Negro girlfriend long ago if it were real. I also find Turkish, Kurdish or Indian whores hot
I want a Kurdish rebel fighter YPG mountain girl tbh

I want a Kurdish rebel fighter YPG mountain girl tbh
I already wanted contact with one kurdish girl and she said to me "are you naturally so ugly?" I swear to god she ask me this

I thought all whites were femboy cucks and Just Be Ethnic was law??