Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish it was socially acceptable to forget your birthday.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Imagine if society didn't keep track of how old you were and you just waited for your appearance to change over time. It would take a lot of stress off of our backs and not feel like we have to reach milestones and such.

But instead, our sick society makes you memorize your exact date of birth so you can measure how much of a failure you are compared to other people and count the years before your death by reminding you of what an old piece of shit you are.

Fuck. Age is the most horrible concept ever imagined.

Agepill is most brutal because it killing us slowly

Agepill is inevitable bro

You can ignore it as long as you have no friends

hcblg.jpg

I'm fine with gifts tbh.

If Jesus was a soy boy :feelsohgod:
But he was. His soy boy little jew sect made the entire Roman empire collapse through degeneracy and slave morality. Romans did a good job at crucifying this son of a whore (that he was very probably), but unfortunately it was not enough to preserve their civilization.

But he was. His soy boy little jew sect made the entire Roman empire collapse through degeneracy and slave morality. Romans did a good job at crucifying this son of a whore (that he was very probably), but unfortunately it was not enough to preserve their civilization.
The kikes hated Jesus tho. The Pharisee cunts killed him.

I think i read somewhere that Pontius Pilate didn’t even want to kill him but had to order the execution because of Jewish mobs.

And then Jesus came back..:feelshmm:
C6FEB37B 5748 45C9 8817 691EB69E23D6

Low IQ.

I wish I could forget about it but I still have family

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back