Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish IT was right

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
Would anyone on IT date a sub-8 autistic guy like me, though? I don't think so, the hypocrites.
I just want happiness.

Is water wet? Even those morbid trannies wouldn't want to touch a subhuman male with a 50 ft pole.

It's full of hypocritical jibs, recognize their fault. Most of us struggle with mental health issues, and all these sadist do lacking any sort of insight is mock us. Because making fun of people who haven't had sex and lack social skills is funny, teehee. Fucking assholes are just as bad as they think we are, they deserve to bleed out a slow death

It's full of hypocritical jibs, recognize their fault. Most of us struggle with mental health issues, and all these sadist do lacking any sort of insight is mock us. Because making fun of people who haven't had sex and lack social skills is funny, teehee. Fucking assholes are just as bad as they think we are, they deserve to bleed out a slow death
They always justify their goals by saying that they aim for misogynistic, pedophile, violent, and homophobic posts. Most incels here advocate to at least one, even if it's a troll; we give them ammunition.
I purpose a test: a whole week of these topics banned on sight. Let's see if they are not merely an excuse.

They always justify their goals by saying that they aim for misogynistic, pedophile, violent, and homophobic posts. Most incels here advocate to at least one, even if it's a troll; we give them ammunition.
I purpose a test: a whole week of these topics banned on sight. Let's see if they are not merely an excuse.
Yeah because we're venting negative emotions. How many incels.co users have become any of these things?

Based. IT completely lack empathy and self awareness and don't recognise that they are feeding into the incel problem. They are no better than bullies who make themselves feel better by kicking people at their lowest

I just want happiness.
Who doesn't my friend? We, incels, are all on the same boat. Just want hapiness, nothing else. Yet the "right" people, the "normal" people, the "good", and "correct" ones, bulky us, treat us like trash just to feel better, while we just wanted to be happy.