Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish it was lawful to gain legal ownership of a women the same way you can for a child through adoption

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
I have a neat hypothetical scenario. You can gain lawful ownership of a foid the same way you can adopt kids, Except that you can rape, fuck choke the foid whenever you want. (in gta) It would have no rights whatsoever. Just to make it a bit more realistic this would only be the case if you can make the foid sign a document erasing her legal rights. In exchange the foid would receive just enough resources to survive (cheapest food possible/unfiltered water/no access to clothes) .

Many poor rapeable foids would totally sign if it meant saving their life from starvation. Ofc most foids would be sourced from poor countries but we can also go after crackhead foids who will starve/freeze to death outside.

The legal punishment for a foid attempting to escape would be having her limbs amputated which would just turn women into the cute little rape dolls they are meant to be. If you want to go a step above you can force offending foids into a room and vote for who gets executed and turned into a sexdoll to turn them against each other only to do it to all of them.

All statements fictional and hypothetical. I have no intent to carry out anything I just mentioned irl just a thought experiment.

just adopt an 18 year old foid theory

If you were a slaveowner in the 1800s you can purchase a black foid slave and use her for sex

If you were a slaveowner in the 1800s you can purchase a black foid slave and use her for sex
Useless who tf wants sex with black foids. I want a nice white rapeable slut

ofc irl id fuck any race foid even if its black

I have a neat hypothetical scenario. You can gain lawful ownership of a foid the same way you can adopt kids, Except that you can rape, fuck choke the foid whenever you want. (in gta) It would have no rights whatsoever. Just to make it a bit more realistic this would only be the case if you can make the foid sign a document erasing her legal rights. In exchange the foid would receive just enough resources to survive (cheapest food possible/unfiltered water/no access to clothes) .

Many poor rapeable foids would totally sign if it meant saving their life from starvation. Ofc most foids would be sourced from poor countries but we can also go after crackhead foids who will starve/freeze to death outside.

The legal punishment for a foid attempting to escape would be having her limbs amputated which would just turn women into the cute little rape dolls they are meant to be. If you want to go a step above you can force offending foids into a room and vote for who gets executed and turned into a sexdoll to turn them against each other only to do it to all of them.

All statements fictional and hypothetical. I have no intent to carry out anything I just mentioned irl just a thought experiment.
IT Pweasee Put me in the screenshot!!!!!:feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

ofc irl id fuck any race foid even if its black
So are you saying youre a zoophile? And you would even fuck chimps? dude youre weird.

I jerked off to this thought experiment

liberals are cucking us from sex slaves maybe in some other reality

Too late, should have been the first reply so you can appear in the screenshot.
They are fuck faced whores who have nothing better to do than screenshot stolen content all day. He probs could still be included

I masturbated to this post imagining the foid slaves

Woody Allen. Just looked it up and he started when she was 6. I'm not about that shit but basically you can just adopt girls and wait a bit and also hope they turn out hot. Experiment with different dietary programs to grow the best concubines. Not sure if legal.

Last edited: