Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish incels were right...

I really hope in the next life foids get to witness what life is like for a sub 5 truecel. They will be in for a rude awakening.

it's caused men to stop approaching or making moves on women altogether.
Oh my goddess do I wish this was true. But no, even if you're covered in lesbian symbols -- and/or are walking with your spouse -- men will still approach and make creepy moves.

1. Michrochimerism

That isn't how it works. The DNA is stored in the wombs and eggs, not in the whole body.

2. Women live life on easy mode.

They do. If you can divorce rape as a get out of jail free card no matter how badly you’ve fucked up your life, you are on easy mode. You have it so easy you don’t even know what real struggle is, so you think the slightest inconvenience is proof to the contrary.

3. Metoo backfired

No one says that? A bunch of innocent men were jailed for being ugly around women, and pretty much no Chad will ever get false allegations against him obviously. Who has ever said that metoo backfired? Anyways, she just wishes that ugly men didn’t approach her, not Chad.

I just lost a massive amount of brain cells from reading this soydit shit

This sub Reddit is grasping at straws since we bring up data, facts and personal experiences, it feels like there is a coping mechanism at play

Explosive diarrhea on this foid's face

Femtards completely missing the point of telegony and failing to grasp the basic concepts of it to complain and whine about how men use it to smear them just further drives home the point that all foids have negative IQ and can't understand arguments well enough to not construct strawmen to attack aimlessly.

-- and/or are walking with your spouse -- men will still approach and make creepy moves.
I can't believe there isn't ANY sort of criminal punishment for that. If you approach married people you are a destructive force for the entire society, much much worse than a rapist

I can't believe there isn't ANY sort of criminal punishment for that. If you approach married people you are a destructive force for the entire society, much much worse than a rapist
Jfl who cares

Foids who marry Chad deserve to be raped by incels

Negative iq foid thinks that women storing the dna of men they've slept means they inherit those traits and not their children

1. Michrochimerism

That isn't how it works. The DNA is stored in the wombs and eggs, not in the whole body.

2. Women live life on easy mode.

They do. If you can divorce rape as a get out of jail free card no matter how badly you’ve fucked up your life, you are on easy mode. You have it so easy you don’t even know what real struggle is, so you think the slightest inconvenience is proof to the contrary.

3. Metoo backfired

No one says that? A bunch of innocent men were jailed for being ugly around women, and pretty much no Chad will ever get false allegations against him obviously. Who has ever said that metoo backfired? Anyways, she just wishes that ugly men didn’t approach her, not Chad.

nigga what the fuck? is "she" retarded?

and let's not get it twisted- incels are absolute pieces of shit
You don't have sex = you're a piece of shit :foidSoy:
Anno Domini 2024.
:feelsclown:

I'm hungry
27485.jpg

it's hilarious how they paint incels as obsessed with women yet they know our talking points better than their national anthem