Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish incel only colleges existed

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Due to my shitty appearance and autism I am basically isolated from everyone, and it makes simple tasks like going to the gym/leaving my dorm a fucking nightmare since I may get bullied by motherfuckers again. Sometimes normies will taunt me since I am an easy target, and since I am weak there is nothing I can do. It's even worse when I return to my dorm to sleep and I hear female orgasms coming from the chad's room across from me. Class is even a struggle too, since good looking males always have a friend to sit next to.

At an incel only space I could at least relate to others

Due to my shitty appearance and autism I am basically isolated from everyone, and it makes simple tasks like going to the gym/leaving my dorm a fucking nightmare since I may get bullied by motherfuckers again. Sometimes normies will taunt me since I am an easy target, and since I am weak there is nothing I can do. It's even worse when I return to my dorm to sleep and I hear female orgasms coming from the chad's room across from me. Class is even a struggle too, since good looking males always have a friend to sit next to.

At an incel only space I could at least relate to others
Other people ruin things especially activities like getting an education. High school was worse wasn't it?

You wouldn't ever see anyone. It would all be online classes and the campus would be littered with tendies and piss bottles. Not to mention the stench of jizz and excrement that would take over the campus. Would just be one big rotting ground.

JFL if you think 'mature' normies outside school will treat you any better.

95% of the student body would consist of fakecels.

i wish incel only dating apps existed...

oh wait

I hear female orgasms coming from the chad's room across from me.

Do not get cucked. Just go over there and interrupt them.

You wouldn't ever see anyone. It would all be online classes and the campus would be littered with tendies and piss bottles. Not to mention the stench of jizz and excrement that would take over the campus. Would just be one big rotting ground.

I would love to attend to such college.
i wish incel only dating apps existed...

But it would be used by 100% men.

they called engineering colleges
they cost a lot of money

Online college is the closest you will get.

that'd be gay