Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I would die naturally and no longer live on this planet

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I am bad at everything. School, sports, socials, languages.
There isnt anything iam good at. I am a waste of air and oxygen. People like me shouldn't exist.

Neither have I looks, nor intelligence.
Hell, why am I not intelligent at least? I would have a good cope with that and would solve retarded puzzles all the time and feel better about myself.

I don't even know how to create proper threads on forums because my dopamine receptors are also fucked and I can't express my feelings. I admire any of you that write long texts without any grammatical errors in a structural way. Fuck it, I am even too dumb for creating threads.

This thread wont get any replies as all my other "high effort threads" (yes for me this is an high effort thread), why because i am dumb, and dont deserve any attention, i dont contribute to ANY thing. I am truly living a sad life.

What's with you using Based Avis?

It is what it is

I just wish I was a normal guy

Thats the life of a loser.
cant wait till i am ded
Don't worry. I get ignored here as well for being a low IQ loser. Anyways, what's the earliest age death from old age can occur naturally?