Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I would become a rapper

• Thread starter Balkansocialoutcast
  • Start date
B

Balkansocialoutcast

Banned
-
I'm pretty fast with my words so I can spit them out no problem, and I'd have no problem rhyming either.The only problem is how would I get a record deal since I don't hang out much with people.

That's the thing, you have to know people. Like, Lil pump started because of his best friend, Smokepurpp. Helped him get more known being in the music videos, etc.

@Teutonic Knight
@Newbie17
we have a balkancel thugmaxxer here! :feelskek:
just act like an ethnic bro! :feelskek:

@Teutonic Knight
@Newbie17
Doesn't have to be thugmaxxing
That's the thing, you have to know people. Like, Lil pump started because of his best friend, Smokepurpp. Helped him get more known being in the music videos, etc.
The people my age I know listen to new mumble rap hits which fade away quickly, and they have other hobbies like sportmaxxing.

Doesn't have to be thugmaxxing

The people my age I know listen to new mumble rap hits which fade away quickly, and they have other hobbies like sportmaxxing.
I play drums, I think I'm pretty good but I don't know anybody to make a band with.

Doesn't have to be thugmaxxing, but tbh it wouldn't feel genuine even if I did.I'm too short so people wouldn't take it seriously

@Teutonic Knight
@Newbie17
Why act like an ethnic? We have cigani who aren't interested in rap, they're the typic ethnics.

Last edited:
@Teutonic Knight
@Newbie17
tenor.gif

@Balkansocialoutcast good luck, fellow balkancel

I won’t say who they are but I used to (and still do) have beef with 2 rappers who just blew up not so long ago

Idk what you’d considered mumble rap but they’re definetly fake gangsters I’ll let u know that lol
Mumbling words, jewelry, colored teeth, rainbow skittles hair, stuff like that

i think u just need to find one or call them if u pay there wont be a problem greycel :feelstrash:

Mumbling words, jewelry, colored teeth, rainbow skittles hair, stuff like that

Nah one is a fake gangster rapper and the other is a nerd that makes happy lil Uzi Vert type music but without the colored hair and grills

When you become the next eminem remember me okay