Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I won the genetic lottery in some way

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I've lost it on all counts. I have a crippling low IQ, horrible face that disgusts people, a voice that makes me sound like a gay retard and a deformed body. At least if I was high IQ I could moneymax and get surgery but no. Some would say my height is winning the genetic lottery but it isn't. I have never gained anything from my height. Especially since my body is noticably deformed.

Same here. I'm subhuman all round. I failed at life. I can't function in life.

lol if life had some sort of hope at least it would have blessed us with intelligence, but not even that

It's so unfair. It's rage fuel. How could we be so unlucky? It shouldn't be like this.

lol if life had some sort of hope at least it would have blessed us with intelligence, but not even that
Even average intelligence would suffice.

I gotta make normies like us in Roblox, their avatars deformed, ugly, not being able to "function" in the game anymore.

I hate being a genetical failure

I've lost it on all counts. I have a crippling low IQ, horrible face that disgusts people, a voice that makes me sound like a gay retard and a deformed body. At least if I was high IQ I could moneymax and get surgery but no. Some would say my height is winning the genetic lottery but it isn't. I have never gained anything from my height. Especially since my body is noticably deformed.
winning the genetic lottery means nothing if you had bad environment in formative years

Nigga, you don't seem low IQ to me. But the rest I can empathize with.

It's so unfair. It's rage fuel. How could we be so unlucky? It shouldn't be like this.
This is exactly the thought process that drove me to atheism

Nature is brutal and there's NOTHING we can do about it

We've been dealt the worst hand of cards, no winning for us. Try to make the most of this shitty world via coping.

height really doesnt help at all if you dont have the looks

Tbh you are not even that tall. Most western zoomers are easily 5'10. 5'11 isn't really something which would make you stand apart. If you were 6'3 maybe things would be different.

the only thing i like about me is that i got a deep voice, but a deep voice won't save me from being 5'7

This is exactly the thought process that drove me to atheism

Nature is brutal and there's NOTHING we can do about it

We've been dealt the worst hand of cards, no winning for us. Try to make the most of this shitty world via coping.
If god exists he's a sadist.

Tbh you are not even that tall. Most western zoomers are easily 5'10. 5'11 isn't really something which would make you stand apart. If you were 6'3 maybe things would be different.
True.

you also never won the financial lottery. it was game over before you even began.

How tall are you?

your poasts seem high iq maybe the pain made you smarter

Same, I have lower median IQ tested in the military (4/10, lowest possible IQ score to pass) as well as a plain ugly / creepy face, being a medfag scandiland certainly doesn't help, also have flaired ribs due to lack of core muscle building.

Same, I have lower median IQ tested in the military (4/10, lowest possible IQ score to pass) as well as a plain ugly / creepy face, being a medfag scandiland certainly doesn't help, also have flaired ribs due to lack of core muscle building.
Brutal.

Atleast you aren't one of those genetic dead ends that puts the blame on themselves.

I'm fucked up to in the head and on the face. It's annoying how similar I am to an 80 year old man I am pretty much designed to LDAR

Bruh you serious? That’s a huge life quality boost compared to someone who’s like 5 inches shorter than you.
Other post said he was 6'3