Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish I were a Hamas fighter and could capture this Kike Waifu and make her my personal sex slave

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GKOeqZgryYA

Those cat ears on the steel helmet... omg.... I love her... She seems to be begging for an ass fuck. I would enjoy her hope that she believes she can escape her final solution through a good ass fucking. Does Hamas actually still have places available for Aryan fighters whose grandfathers were already in the SS?

Is this supposed to make you wanna join the IDF? because you have a way better chance of fucking her if you joined Hamas and kidnapped her.

kikes are not even hiding it anymore

Is this supposed to make you wanna join the IDF? because you have a way better chance of fucking her if you joined Hamas and kidnapped her.
Actually, I already expressed in the title that I would like to kidnap and rape her.

Volcel, if you don't want to lose your virginity through war crimes
Fundamentally, why the Vikings took a great deal in raiding villages, so did the Mongols.

if i lived there i would join.
Fundamentally, why the Vikings took a great deal in raiding villages, so did the Mongols.
this is what happens when you have alot of single angry young men. The foid reckoning is upon us. Like it or not women are going to suffering immensely for the chaos they have wrought upon our society.

55833125 2318980228425130 6478797251318973104 n

she looked better when she had abs and natural haircolor

Yes why not? Leaving bastards behind is good support for an occupation because it divides the population into two camps at a certain level and turns them against each other. The Germans also pursued this concept during the Second World War. Officially it was not welcome for German soldiers to father children with local women in occupied countries, but politically it was very useful. Even the enemy recognized this and that was also the reason why the enemy took very repressive action against the women who had children with German soldiers after the war. A brotherhood of nations should be stifled according to the ideas of De Gaulle in france etc.

View attachment 903825
she looked better when she had abs and natural haircolor
i want her too physically overpower me throw me on my back put her boot against my chest, shoot me in the head and blow away the smoke of her gun before stepping aside and spitting on my splattered brain and walking away tossing her hair back

i want her too physically overpower me throw me on my back put her boot against my chest, shoot me in the head and blow away the smoke of her gun before stepping aside and spitting on my splattered brain and walking away tossing her hair back
Why so submissive? Can't you imagine masculinely making this uniformed and armed bitch your servant out of an act of violence? If you as a soldier take men prisoners of war, they must obey your will. If a woman who in principle should not carry a weapon in her hands falls into your position, you should actually have the duty to make it clear to her why real masculine and potent peoples in history have always refused to arm women. These peoples simply did not want women to be at the mercy of men. After all, it was men who introduced martial law to protect the civilian population, and especially women, from the arbitrariness of an invading army. When women take the weapon in their hands, they should be aware that they have voluntarily renounced a right to the integrity of life and limb. They should know that they are being raped. Raping female soldiers is a form of education for their people so that they should no longer force women to serve as weapons in the future.

Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki

Sad Clown GIF

Why so submissive? Can't you imagine masculinely making this uniformed and armed bitch your servant out of an act of violence? If you as a soldier take men prisoners of war, they must obey your will. If a woman who in principle should not carry a weapon in her hands falls into your position, you should actually have the duty to make it clear to her why real masculine and potent peoples in history have always refused to arm women. These peoples simply did not want women to be at the mercy of men. After all, it was men who introduced martial law to protect the civilian population, and especially women, from the arbitrariness of an invading army. When women take the weapon in their hands, they should be aware that they have voluntarily renounced a right to the integrity of life and limb. They should know that they are being raped. Raping female soldiers is a form of education for their people so that they should no longer force women to serve as weapons in the future.
i had my left thumb pressed against my hard dick while reading this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back