Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i was white

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@PPEcel

But aren’t you white already? :waitwhat:

No offense, but Slavs are genetically identical to Northwestern Europeans.

Slavs have white skin making them huwhite.

Youre white bro, every slav i know identify himself as white.
i wish i was a high T black guy
Same, they are giga mogers.Dr.Dre looked better at 45 than 30y olds

Youre white bro, every slav i know identify himself as white.

Same, they are giga mogers.Dr.Dre looked better at 45 than 30y olds
they are wrong
nobody in west considers us white and they consider us subhuman

they are wrong
nobody in west considers us white and they consider us subhuman
Probably, because West Euros are arrogant and sees anyone outside their sphere of influence, as lesser than. But that doesn't make you less European than them .

Probably, because West Euros are arrogant and sees anyone out outside their sphere as lesser than. But that doesn't make you less European than them .
yes that makes us less european we have complete different genetics
same with meds and southern europeans

You are indistinguishable from the average white

Being white means nothing. Only certain types of whites even count as true whites, like Nords and the Swiss.

yes that makes us less european we have complete different genetics
same with meds and southern europeans
Europeans are relatively homogenous, and not different enough to be placed into different races. The reason why Meds look different from Nords, is because they have more Anatolian/Middle Eastern Farmer DNA than Nords. All Europeans have Anatolian farmer DNA, it's just in different proportions. Nords usually have 40 - 50% Steppe/Indo-European DNA and 20 to 30% Farmer DNA with some WHG.

HaakEtAlpage23Crop

Last edited:
Europeans are relatively homogenous, and not different enough to be place into different races. The reason why Meds look different from Nords, is because they have more Anatolian/Middle Eastern Farmer DNA than Nords. All Europeans have Anatolian farmer DNA, it's just in different proportions. Nords usually have 40 - 50% Steppe/Indo-European DNA and 20 to 30% Farmer DNA with some WHG.
cope they are brown and are dark as fuck, they are closer to arabs than nords

Europeans are relatively homogenous, and not different enough to be placed into different races. The reason why Meds look different from Nords, is because they have more Anatolian/Middle Eastern Farmer DNA than Nords. All Europeans have Anatolian farmer DNA, it's just in different proportions. Nords usually have 40 - 50% Steppe/Indo-European DNA and 20 to 30% Farmer DNA with some WHG.

A lot of these gentic studies shouldn't be taken literally, since the groups they use to model europeans are just proxies, that could change if they find better proxys.
All they know is that originally hunter gatherers were living in europe, and later some other groups came from the outside introducing agriculture/domesticiation horses,animals...

Cope, the only thing subhuman about you is your schizoid disorder
no i'm giga subhuman
slavs are biggest subhumans
in comparison to us dravidians, south east asians and aboos are master race

no i'm giga subhuman
slavs are biggest subhumans
in comparison to us dravidians, south east asians and aboos are master race
True, literally can’t be incel if you’re abo

cope they are brown and are dark as fuck, they are closer to arabs than nords
There is some overlap between Meds and Northern Middle Eastern populations, phenotypically. South Arabs not so much, and very little overlap.

There is some overlap between Meds and North Middle Eastern populations, phenotypically. South Arabs not so much, Levantines and maybe Northern Iraqis.
i would even consider hungarians to be brown tbh

A lot of these gentic studies shouldn't be taken literally, since the groups they use to model europeans are just proxies, that could change if they find better proxys.
All they know is that originally hunter gatherers were living in europe, and later some other groups came from the outside introducing agriculture/domesticiation horses,animals...
Maybe they'll find some other proxy that better models Europeans. I wish there were more genetic studies on Africa though.
i would even consider hungarians to be brown tbh
Idk about that

Sandniggers are the European equivalent of niggers and Slavs are the euro equivalent of spics

I wish I were a 6'5 Chad with a big jaw and hunter eyes. :incel:

Why do people call Slavs subhuman? I always thought they were one of the most handsome races :feelsjuice:
Slavs aren't as attractive as Western Europeans, but OP is a braindead who buys into early 20th century scientific racism shit where he doesn't consider himself white, because of his pollack potato nose.
Sandniggers are the European equivalent of niggers and Slavs are the euro equivalent of spics
That's somewhat accurate, although it's Arabs that are more religious, have bigger families and often operate family businesses.

That's somewhat accurate, although it's Arabs that are more religious, have bigger families and often operate family businesses.
No they aren't. They are only religious when they want to bitch about muh discrimination