Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish I was underprivileged black guy instead of “privileged” Asian guy

Always bet on black.

Who wishes they were a nigger?

this rice cuck is a faggot

Even "underprivileged" blacks party, smoke, drink, fuck, play basketball, and have friends, something even a well-adjusted richfag chinkcel will never be able to do without feeling out of place and mocked by every foid and normie he encounters behind his back. Want to be a good golden boy Negro? Just take that skolaship intended specifically for "underprivileged" blacks, get a degree, go around fucking white college Beckies, and hell, maybe you'll marry one and make a few Mulatto kids. You're worshipped by every soyfag white liberal and foid there is, even old boomer conservatives will get on their knees if they have to. Literally just look at the comments of a video where some thugmaxxed black normie manages to speak in legible sentences and make a point. Just don't be sub 5. :feelshaha:

Of course they dogpiled him after giving him the first introductory ripostes about race and stereotypes bla bla, They know it's true, they know all the young girls want bbc, but they're basically telling him to suck it up and don't disturb the peace, Brutal.

JFL in what world are asian girls going for black guys instead of white?

My half asian/half white ex left me for a black guy

Media mind control is real
JFL this is too funny to me :lul:

You're worshipped by every soyfag white liberal and foid there is, even old boomer conservatives will get on their knees if they have to. Literally just look at the comments of a video where some thugmaxxed black normie manages to speak in legible sentences and make a point.
:feelskek:

Brutal but it’s sad when your entire self worth revolves around female validation, kek

JFL in what world are asian girls going for black guys instead of white?
Stuff like this depends on location. I think Tyrone > Chad in American cities, but white men are def more preferred on a global scale

enough of .is today :lul:

Simping for tyrone is low, even for ricels man

You think the Asian male SMV is different from the curry one?
It is, asian normies have it better than curry ones, and prettyboymaxxed changs mog any chadpreet who doesn’t pass as white or MENA

It is, asian normies have it better than curry ones, and prettyboymaxxed changs mog any chadpreet who doesn’t pass as white or MENA
Fair enough I guess, I just dislike chink's appearances more, so I'm too biased to comment on this