Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wish I was stalk-worthy

65k texts J F L

65.000 texts later and you're still mad.

Jesuus christ, what the fuck kind of Chad was that

Saw the story earlier. Made me immediately sad that I'll never get that kind of attention. Even psychotic women would rather not deal with me. And that hurts.
I've sheepishly tried to ask for numbers before at school or work and the girls would always give an excuse as to why they couldn't give out their numbers to me. I remember specifically one girl got me so angry because we would hang out at work and she said the nicest things to me so I thought we were cool. So she gets fired and I say we should keep in touch and ask for her number then all of a sudden she gets an attitude and says she is dating some guy and that it was rude of me to ask for her number. That is a bullshit excuse but lets not even mention the other shittier excuse is that SHE GAVE AWAY her number to tons of other coworkers that same day so she was just being so full of shit. Made me so mad.

She message mogs even @Kointo kek

damn i'd love a crazy bitch. what a cuck. he should have fucked her and married her